Chapter XII

Liyah's POV

I know I didn't just hear what I thought heard come out of her mouth.

"If she's really your twin sister then why is she black?" The girl asks. I feel anger start to burn inside of me. Elinor shifts uncomfortably. Elinor didn't know what to say.

Neither did I. I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't hear that.
"Well um, Liyah, do you wanna play your guitar?"  The host asks. I can't remember her name. I just nod my head.

I grab the guitar and start to play.

"Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50,000 tears I've cried
Screaming, deceiving, and bleeding for you

And you still won't hear me...

Don't want your hand, this time I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once not tormented daily, defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reach the bottom

I'm dying again...

I'm going under!
Drowing in you!
I'm falling forever!
I got to break through!

I'm going under!

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not

Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore!

I'm dying again...

I'm going under!
Drowning in you!
I'm falling forever!
I got to break through!

Oh!

So go on and scream
Scream at me
I'm so far away

I won't be broken again
I got to breathe
I can't keep going under!

Drowning in you!
I'm falling forever!
I got to break through!

I'm going under!"

Once I was done, half of the audience started to clap. I smiled and sat back down. "Wow! So you can sing too! Awesome! Did you write that yourself?" The hostess asks. I nod my head. She looks surprised. I don't know why.

Some of the fan girls give me dirty looks but I try my best to ignore it.

"Well folks, that's all the time we have today. Join us next time with the band Falling In Reverse!" She says and everyone claps as the cameras turn off.

As everyone leaves the stage, I hear some fan girls talking.

"Ew, why is her voice like that?" One girl says.

"I know and she doesn't even talk but she sings? Is she like a mute with a bad taste in fashion?" The other girl says.

I feel like I'm about to cry. This beast of anger runs around my body. But, I try to control it. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Elinor.

"Are you okay, sis?" She asks. I nod my head. "Okay, well, we're all about to leave to go to Red Lobster. And uncle Liam and Louis are coming too." She says.

I nod and follow her to the car. Hopefully I can to forget about all of this.

Hello. It's Liyah. I hope you all liked it. O3O. Oh, I don't own that song. It's Going Under by Evanescence the Acoustic version.