XXXV

Elinor's POV

Liyah has been acting really weird recently.  She has been avoiding going to August's house.  To tell the truth she has been avoiding him all together.  

~RING~

That's gotta be the land line.  

"Hello?" I ask as I pick up the phone. 

"Hi, is Liyah available." I hear some one ask I recognize him as August. 

"Um, she won't speak to anyone but my parents and I" I mumble.  I adjust the purple flower crown that is about to fall off my head.  

"You are lying you little bitch." He yells.  

"I'll go get her." I whisper.

But that's what he thinks I'm getting mummy.  

"Mummy there you are I need you to come with me." I dragged him with me to the phone.  He looked confused.  

"Just pretend to be Liyah." I whisper so the phone off the receiver wouldn't catch it.  

"Who is it?" Mummy whispers to be before the act. 

"Auggie" I mumble.  Mummy nods.

"Oh Auggie it is so nice to hear you." Mummy said in a very believable voice.  

"You should be happy bitch." Auggie said. 

"What did you just attempt to call my daughter!" Mummy said his voice raising in decibels. 

"Shit never mind." Auggie said.  The line went dead.  Mummy was mad.  He went to go question Liyah.

A/N Hi guys this was my turn it's been a long time. Mummy found out Liyahs little secret let's see how this goes.