44

I put on my clothes, and brush my teeth

I put on my clothes, and brush my teeth. I then brush my hair and put on a black choker, black circular sunglasses, my black hat, and my black bag. then I grab my purse, put it on and walk downstairs.

Mommy, daddy, and elinor see me. Elinor is reading a book while mommy and daddy are watching tv. I check the time. 7:45. I know that our bus is going to be late today, cause it always is, so I decide that to make some toast.

while the toast was cooking, I hear the sound of the bus pulling up in front of our house. weird. usually it's late. I shrug and get my toast and put butter on it. Then me and Elinor get on the bus.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm walking down the hall, to the bathroom, when all of a sudden, I feel someone pull me into the janitor closet. the person turns on the light.

"August?!" My jaw drops. he chuckles and smirks. "Missed me?" he asks. "W-What are you doing here..? Th-The police..." I trail off but he just cuts me off.

" I trail off but he just cuts me off

(

August now...just picture him without the tattoos.)

"They said it wasn't that serious. Not to mention that my dad works for the police force so he can easily let me go." he says smirking.

This...this can't be happening. not that serious?! he almost raped me!

"Wh-What do you want..?"

"I want you."

he pushes me against the wall. he puts both arms on both sides of me, and kisses me. hard. forcefully.

he takes his lips off of mines, and gives me a displeased look. "You didn't kiss me back." he says.

"I-I'm sorr-"

boom. a slap to my face. i hold my cheek as a tear roll down my face. august checks the time, and sighs. "It's lunch. You know what, you come with me. You're sitting with me." he says.

i can't go with him. i'm sitting with ethan. "I-I can't." i tell him. "Why not?" he asks me, with anger flowing through his voice.

"I-I'm s-sitting with Ethan and his friends.." i answer. i see august ball his hands up in fists. "Who the hell is Ethan?" he asks.

"H-He's a friend of my sister's...he asked me to sit with him and his friends." i reply. he grabs my wrists hard, and pulls me close.

"So you're just gonna say yes like a little whore?" he says, as he tightens his grip on m wrist. I wince at his grip. "If I say you're sitting with me at lunch, you're sitting with me, you got it?" he spits out. i nod my head.

he nods his head, and opens up the closet door. he then gets out, dragging me a long. I go down to my locker, and get my lunch. august drags my outside, to the side of the building. and he sits down, with his back against the wall.

he looks at me, as if he's telling me to sit down. and that's what i do. i look over at august and see him take out a box of cigarettes. i wanna say something. he shouldn't be smoking at all, but i know that he doesn't care.

and he won't listen to me if i tell him anyways. he looks over at me. "The fuck you staring at?" he asks. i look down at my lunch and start to eat it.

august lights up a cigarette and starts to take a long drag out of it. the smell of it makes me cough.

i would ask him if i can go inside, but knowing him, he will say no.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Eh....it sucks, I know...spare me..