Chapter XXXII

Liyah's POV

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone yells out. I gasp at the sight. Mommy has chocolate cake, which is my favorite of them all, I wonder if Elinor was the start of this. Uncle Lou, Li, mommy, dad, and Elinor are here I am so happy. Elinor runs up and gives me a hug.

"Happy birthday sis!" She shouts in my ear.

"Elinor Rose don't do that it hurts!!" I shout back in her ear.

"Not time for a disagreement girls." Dad says sternly.

Elinor's POV

I am so happy it is Liyah's birthday. The whole family is here. It is kinda sad we aren't twins but we still love each other. We originally got the Idea we were twins because we were always together and could never be separated and we got along so well we would fuss if we were separated so we just stuck together.

Today, she's turning 13. I'm soooo excited. Her best friends are here. My friends are here. It's just really amazing. Aryan was talking Liyah, and Liyah was smiling and laughing. I'm happy that Liyah has a friend like her.

Liyah's POV

"Happy birthday bestieee!" Aryan yells as she jumps on me. I laugh and push her gently. "Yeah...bitch, don't scream in my ear!" I say while laughing. She apologies and hugs me.

"Come blow out the candles, birthday girl!" Uncle Liam says. I run over to the cake, that has the 4 candles lit on it. Everyone sings happy birthday and I blow the candles out.

Everyone starts to cheer and clap, as mommy started to cut it. I'mma be honest, I took like 5 slices...don't judge...it's my birthday. Possibly, the nest birthday ever!

Hii, thank you Eli for helping with this chapter! P.S August will be in the next chapter. There might be a trigger warning...I'm not sure yet.