Chapter XXII

Liyah's POV

I wake up, with my black Teddy Bear. I hear a knock on my door. "C-come in..." I say quietly as I snuggle deeper under the covers. Harry walks in my room with a bowl of cut up fruit.

"Hi, cupcake." He says.

I wave at him. "Hi, mommy..." I reply.

"I cut up some pineapples and strawberries for you." He says and puts the bowl down in front of me. "Your sister's at school but you're not going because of your condition." He says.

I nod my head and slowly get out of bed. "C-can I go downstairs..?" I ask. He nods and follows me downstairs.

Niall sees me and smiles. He walks over to me, picks me up and hug me. "Oh my god. You're a paper bag." He says.

I giggle and hug him back. He puts me down and looks at me. "You're so tiny!" He says and pats my head. "How tall are you?"

"...4 feet and 11 inches..." I reply quietly. He chuckles and continues to pat my head.

"You're sooo tiny!" He says.

"Liyah, come eat your fruit!" Harry calls me from the kitchen.

"Okay, mommy..." I reply as I walk into the kitchen to get my fruit.

"Oh my gosh! She called you mommy! And she's tiny!" Niall says.

I giggle and sit at the table as Harry brings my food to me. I eat about four pieces of fruit then walk upstairs to go back to sleep.

~Le Time Skips~

I wake up to see Elinor sitting on her bed, doing her homework. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, Liyah. Ethan told me to give you this card." She says and hands me a heart shaped card that says "Get Well" on it.

I open it. It reads:

Dear Liyah,

Your sister told me what happened. I hope you get better soon. You're very special to everyone and we don't wanna lose you.

~Love, Ethan.

I smile and put the card down on my nightstand. I lay back down and snuggle with my teddy bear.

Hi, that's so nice of Ethan to give me that card.
~Liyah