46

liyah's pov

seeing august moan out in pain...i can't help but feel a little bit happy. but, my happiness soon turned into fear when august began to stand back up and punch ethan square in the face. ethan pushes august to the ground and begins to punch him.

"li, what are you doing? come on!" elinor says. i look at elinor then look back at ethan, who's still fighting august. "liyah! come on!" elinor says. i run over to ethan and try to get him off of august. "ethan, come on! please! we got to go!" i plead for him to stop. ethan looks at me then looks back at august. he gives him one last punch and gets off of him.

"the next time you touch my sister, there'll be more where that came from!" elinor says then me, elinor, and ethan walk inside the school, leaving august sitting outside with a bloody nose, a bruised lip, and a black eye.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm going to the bathroom." elinor says. me and ethan nod our heads and she walks to the bathroom. i turn and look at ethan. "why'd you do that?" i ask him.

"because i care about you. i couldn't bare seeing him hurt you like that. you're just so innocent, and precious. i just can't believe he hurt you like this." he says, and he takes my hands in his. 

"believe me when i say that i love you, liyah." he says.

d-did he just say that he loves me..? that's exactly what august said until he did what he did. but ethan is different right? i don't know anymore! this is just too much!

"i-i'm sorry!" i tell ethan before running down the hallway into the janitor's closet. i slide down the wall and put my head in my hands. i don't know what to do anymore. i just don't.

this is liyah! hi! hope you liked it!