38

A/N I'm lazy so no roman numerals bite me is you don't like it

Elinor's POV

Mummy and Daddy are so angry sheesh.  To my room to read and sleep and eat that bag of marshmallows I have been hiding. 

"Liyah what are you doing!!" I scream as I walk in.  She looks as if she is about to cry and she is covered in blood.  She is going to faint. 

Saxophone carrying has come in hand.  I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom.  I can't leave her but I need Mummy and/or Daddy. 

"MUMMYYYYY, DADDYYYYYY" I shout as loud as my lungs will allow.  And here they are. 

They just see Liyah's wrists and they get to work.  Mummy is bandaging her up while I go cut pineapple and Daddy is calling her therapist. 

I am very disappointed in her.  She told me she would stop, she told me she would start self love less self hate. 

Mummy just said that I need to go get in the car and wait so we can take a ride.  I hop in and pop my earbuds in. 

All I want to listen to is Tom Felton.  But the first song to come on is Heathens.  Well this works. 

We are off Mummy, Daddy, Liyah, and I.  I think we are going to her therapist.  I haven't been there in a while but here we go. 

A/N I know I am trash don't question meI love youTell Liyah she is too nice