Chapter XXVIII

Liyah's POV

I'm sitting in my room, alone in the dark. I have to pee, so I get up and walk to the bathroom. I slowly open the door. I gasp loudly when I see my own body, laying lifelessly on the bathroom floor.

"Aaliyah..." I hear a faint voice say my name. It was deep and raspy. I look around the room but I can't find anyone. When I look back at the floor, my body was gone.

"Aaliyah..." I hear the voice say again. I look in my mirror to see blood at the top of my head. I quickly start to panic. I go to get a paper towel to wipe off the blood, but when I look back in the mirror, it was gone.

I look down at my hand, to see they were all bloody. I start to scream. "What's happening to me?!?" I shout out.

"End yourself..." I hear the voice say in my ear. I tried to ignore it, but it keeps saying it. "End yourself..." It would say again.

"Leave me alone!" I shout at it. It keeps whispering 'end yourself' in my ear. I cover ears and try my best to ignore it. The whispers get louder and louder. The louder it gets, the tighter I grip on to myself.

I can't take anyone of this. "Aaaaahh!!"

~~~∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆~~~

"Aaaaahh!!" I scream as I sit up in my bed. I'm sweating everywhere, and tears are running down my face.

Elinor's POV 

Liyah was sitting up in bed.  I rolled over to check on her she was crying.  I tiptoe over to her bed and sit down to hug her.  

"M-m-mommy?" She whispered shakily.  I stroked her hair.  

"Shh No it's Elinor." I was nervous and scared for her life.  She pulled herself up into a fetal position on my lap.  

"Do you want me to go get Mom?" I asked while stroking her soft hair.  She pulled her face up and shook her head.

"No I'm good right here." She said so quiet I could barely hear it.  I ended up falling asleep on her bed with her in my arms.  

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"Liyah, Elinor wake up it's Saturday!" Mom said as he walked into our room.  I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I was laying next to Liyah on her bed.  I slid out of bed and put on jeans and a San Jose Sharks shirt.  It was my favorite player, Antti Niemi number 31.  

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and landed in my chair with a slight thud.  There was a bowl of pineapple infront of Liyahs seat and the rest had a plate of pancakes.  Mom and Dad were both sitting in their seats giving me that 'you did something wrong look'.

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed.  

"Well, young lady you were running in the house again!" Dad said with a groan.  

"Sorry." I said glumly.  I was sorry for running in the house but I can't help it I like to run.  I started to fidget, that was my biggest problem.  I fidget way to much for my own good.  

"Stop moving!!" Liyah told me sternly, she knew I fidgeted a lot.  Mom gave me a stern look.  

"Elinor, please listen to your sister and stop fidgeting." Mom said.  

"We have a supprise for the two of you!" Dad said happily.  This had to be good.  

"We are visiting our family today!!" Mom said a bit to happily.  I hopped in my head this meant Uncle Louis and Uncle Liam they were my favorite.  

A/N Hey how are you I am just making sure you are all okay-Elinor Rose