Chapter II

Liyah's POV

"So, Liyah," I hear Harry speak to me. "Tell us about yourself." He says.

I just breathe in and out. It took a few minutes for me to build courage to speak.

"I love to sing, act and dance. I play the piano and guitar." I pause for a second and breathe in and out again. "I love the colors black and red...and-"

I was interrupted by Elinor singing to Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. "Eli!" I say. She doesn't hear me so rip the left headphone out her ear.

"Eli, you're doing the most. Like chill." I say while laughing.

"But this is my song! Liyah, if you don't say anything about me loving JB, then I won't say anything about you loving BVB." She says and puts the headphone back in her ear before I can respond.

"Alright, but if you lose your voice, don't be saying nothing." I mumble. "Anyway, that's pretty much everything about me. Oh, and I have a small temper..."

"Small?" Elinor says. "I don't think small is the right word for your temper. Try extreme. That's more like it."

"Shut up!" I laugh. She laughs and puts her headphones back in.

"You two are funny." Niall says as him and Harry laugh.

"Thank you!" I say with a bright smile.

"You're welcome. So do you own a piano or guitar?" Niall asks.

I shake my head. "Sadly no."

"That can be arranged." I hear him say.

By face lightens up. Does that mean I'm getting a guitar and piano?

What's up kitties? It's Liyah. I hope you all are enjoying the book so far. See ya later lovies.