Chapter XVII

Elinor's POV 

I worry too much.  Liyah won't eat or talk to me.  She seems to hate my friends.  I'm gonna to tell Mom.  

"Mom I have something to tell you." I said softly to Harry.  He looked fine not a bit worried.  

"What's up Elinor?" He said calmly. 

"Uh Liyah won't talk to me and she doesn't eat." I said worried.  He looked at me with a shocked face.  

"Well she won't eat because she is anorexic, but I don't know why she won't talk to you." Harry said worriedly.  We walked up to Liyah and I's room.  He knocked on the door.  

"Who is it?" Liyah shouted.  

"Mom and your sister." Harry shouted through the door.  Liyah shuffled around and made her way to the door.  She opened it.  She looked so tired and I swear her clothes looked really loose on her.  

"Why are your arms so...skinny?" I ask as I touch her arms, her skin somewhat paler than her usual caramel skin. Liyah stiffens a little bit and slowly move away.

"They just are..." She answers quietly and goes back to sitting on her bed, reading her novel "Mockingbird" .

"This doesn't look healthy..." Harry says in a worried tone. Liyah just shrugs. She puts down her book and goes under the covers. Her legs are super skinny, like skeleton legs with skin.

"Elinor come down stairs and help with dinner!" Niall shouted. 

"Coming!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs.  

Hola its Elinor, Liyah helped with this chapter. thanks Liyah!!!!!!!!!!!