Chapter XX

(Trigger Warning: Suicide Attempt. If you don't like it or are sensitive to it, them I don't think you should read it.)

Liyah's POV

Do they not understand that I don't wanna eat? I'm kicking and screaming. "NO! NO! NOO!" I scream as tears run down my face.

"You have to eat!" Elinor says as Harry tries to feed me a pineapple. I smack the pineapple out his hand and start kicking everywhere.

"NOO! NO! NOOO! I DON'T WANT TO EAT!" I scream. Elinor holds my legs down.

"Liyah, listen to me, if you don't eat now, you'll die!" Elinor says. I still shake my head no and start screaming.

"I WANT TO DIE!" I shout. I finally manage to get out of Elinor's grip and run upstairs into our bedroom.

I slam the door shut and search for the bottle of sleeping pills. I take the cap off and put all the pills in my hand. Before I can put them all in my mouth, the pills get slapped out of my hand and I feel Niall wrapped his arms around my body.

"NO! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!?" I scream as I try to get out of Niall's grip.

Harry gets me out of Niall's grip and into his. He wraps his arms around me as I snuggle into his chest, gripping his shirt, and crying and screaming in it. He rocks me back and forth as he sings a little lullaby in my ear.

"You two leave for a minute." Harry says. Niall and Elinor leave the room and close the door. I'm still crying in Harry's chest as he rubs my back.

"Shh...shhh..." He says. "...mommy's here...shh..." He plays with my curly hair. Once I got a little calm, he carries me over to my bed and wraps the covers around me.

Harry stands up and walks to the door. "Don't go, mommy..." I whine out.

"I'm just going to open the door, sweetheart." Harry replies and opens the door. Niall and Elinor come in with band bracelets and a bowl of pineapples.

They both kneel down in front of me and Niall wipes away my tears.

"Liyah, we'll give you a band bracelet each time you eat a pineapple." Niall says.

I nod my head and eat a pineapple that he feeds me. Elinor gives me a Black Veil Bracelet. I start to feel sleepy. After I eat the last pineapple Niall feeds me, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Hi, I hope this attempt didn't make you too uneasy but I hope the ending made things a little bit better.
~Liyah