Chapter XI

Elinor's POV

I started to nervously French braid my hair.  I got it into a very thick French braid down my back.  I can't play the saxophone in front of so many people.  What if they have the wrong type of saxophone.  We walked inside.  

"Elinor, Liyah these are your uncles Louis and Liam." Niall said.  Louis had dark blue eyes and Liam had puppy dog eyes that were a soft brown unlike my own.  Liyah and I waved.  We walked into a room there was a couch and a chair.  Louis and Liam both sat in the chair practically on top of each other.  

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, Louis and Liam are dating." Harry said.  I gave them a look like I finally understood.  A woman walked in so I sat down on the couch.  

"Hello, I'm Annika your host. Today I am here with one direction the biggest boy band on the planet." The woman said.   Liyah looked scared there was a live studio audience.  

"So are these your daughters, Harry and Niall?" Annika asked Harry and Niall.  

"Yeah that's Liyah and that's Elinor." Niall said while gesturing to us in turn.  

"They are both musically talented Liyah plays the guitar and Elinor plays the saxophone." Harry said.  The woman looked at us and nodded.  

"Elinor could you play the saxophone for us and then Liyah could play the guitar." Annika asked.  

"Uh, sure!" I said.  I noticed my saxophone in the corner.  I walked over to it and got ready to play.  

"I'm going to be playing for you the Bari Sax solo from the song watermelon man." I said with a bit of confidence.  It was nice slow and low.  I finished out strong.  I was scared.  

"Now we are having the crowd ask you some questions." Annika said to me.  

"Okay." I said.  

This girl asked, " What is your relation to Liyah?" 

"She is my twin sister." I said.  The girl made a rude comment that I will let my sister tell you.  

Hi it's Elinor!! Just wanted to say my account user name is The_Crazy_German