Chapter VII

Elinor's POV

My phone buzzed while I was looking at saxophones.  It was my best friend Collin.  

From: Ice Cream (Collins name is ice cream because he likes giving me ice cream)                                       Hey haven't seen you in a while is everything okay??¿    

To: Ice Cream                                                                                                                                                                                           Yeah I'm good just saxophone shopping!¡!

From: Ice Cream

So you got adopted

To: Ice Cream

Yeah

I looked up from my phone and saw Liyah boring a hole into the side of my head with her eyes.  

"Choose already!" She said.  

"I'm sorry saxophone buying is an art you don't understand" I said smugly.  

"Girls stop fighting." Niall said.  I looked back at the display and saw the perfect saxophone.  It was a Bari Saxophone with a metal mouth piece it was perfection.  

"May I get that one??" I asked sheepishly.  

"Wow, that's beautiful." Harry said.  I was very exited we bought instruments and went home.  In the car I wouldn't sit still I was so exited to play the new instrument.  We finally got home. 

"Elinor get back here and get this five thousand pound/tonn instrument." Niall shouted as I ran to the house.  I ran back and grabbed the case.  It was heavier than you think.  I carried it while run/walking to the house to get inside to play it.  I got inside with Liyah and Harry told us to put our instruments in what he called the recording room.  It was a room filled with random recording stuff like microphones and that kinda stuff.  

"Hey Harry may I play the saxophone?" I asked sweetly.  

"Sure but you have no music." He said in return.  

"I will play something by memory." I said as I walked back into the room.  I picked up the saxophone and started playing.  I played 'Money' by Pink Floyd.  Niall walked in.  

"Elinor it is time for lunch." He said.  

"Okay?" I said as I put the instrument back in the case.  I walked down the halls to the kitchen to eat lunch.  

"Your really good at playing that Elinor." Harry said.  I glanced at Liyah.  

"She has been playing the saxophone since before we went to school." Liyah said.  Their jaws dropped.

"Hey talking about school, are we still going to the same school as always?" I asked politely.  

"Yes you are." Harry said.  

I did a little cheer,"yay I still get to go to school with my friend Collin!!" 

Hey Elinor again just wanna say Liyah might have a different opinion about the same school.