Chapter XXIX

Liyah's POV

I hear the voices float back in my head. I try to ignore it but they just get louder and louder. I start to breath heavily. My heart is pounding, my hands are shaking. I grab hold of my hair, and squeeze my eyes shut. I can no longer breathe. I feel like I'm choking myself without using my hands.

I tighten my grip in my hair. I feel tears fill up my eyes. I feel a hand sit on my back, but I pushed it away. I quickly run upstairs, and into me and Elinor's room. "GO AWAY!!!!!" I screech. I start to panic as they got louder. I sit in the small corner next to my bed, and curl up in a ball. Tears were making my clothes soaking wet.

I hear the door open and arms wrap around me. All of a sudden, the voices goes away. "Aaliyah, what's wrong?" Mommy asks.

"They...head...voices..." Was all I could say. Mommy looks at daddy and Elinor. "You're staying home. I don't think it's healthy for you to go out." Mommy says. I only nod my head. I can't even speak.

"Niall, you and Elinor can go. I'm staying home with Liyah and calling a psychologist to see what's wrong with her." Mommy says. "Are you sure?" Daddy asks. Mommy nods his head. "Yes, I'm sure." He says.

"Okay, well, Elinor get ready to go." Daddy says and then kisses my forehead and leaves the room. I feel myself getting sleepy and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for me to completely fall asleep.

Elinor's POV

I didn't want to go meet my family, like yeah I wanted to meet my family but, not without Mom and Liyah.  We were in the car but I was fidgeting out of control.  I started humming Pink Floyd till dad turned around.

"Elinor please stop moving and Humming I can't concentrate." Dad said while looking at me through the rear view mirror.  I popped my earbuds in and put on music.  I fell asleep but it was slow. 

"Elinor, sweetheart wake up" dad whispered as he shook me slightly.  

"Five more minuets!" I mumbled.  

"No get out of the car!!" Dad said harshly.  

Hi • Elinor