Chapter XXXI

Harry's POV

Me and Niall lay down in our bed. Niall turns on the TV and wraps his arms around me. I snuggle into him and draw patterns on his chest. It was quiet for a few minutes, until Niall decides to speak.

"Did the psychologist come today?" He asks. I nod my head. "Yes. He said that Liyah's going through severe depression." I answer. Niall sighs and nods his head. "I just don't know what to do, Niall." I say. I feel myself start to cry.

Niall rubs my back. "It's going to be okay, love." He coos in my ear as I cry in his chest. "She's so young...and she's going through so much pain." I sob out. "I'm scared for her..."

"I know, but tomorrow's her birthday. And we are going to make it the best birthday she's ever had." Niall says then kisses the top of my head. I nod my head and wipe my tears. "You're right." I say.

I just hope that tomorrow will make Liyah really happy.

~In The Morning~

Liyah's POV

I'm laying in my bed, talking to August on the phone. "You know, you don't call me a lot like you used to.." I say quietly. I hear him sigh like he's frustrated. Me and August have been fighting a lot lately, and I don't want this to affect our relationship.

"I do call you, but you never answer!" He says with frustration. I shake my head because I never get calls from him. "No, you don't..I never get missed calls from you.." I answer a little bit quieter. I'm afraid of August. He's always had a bad temper.

"Listen! If I say I called you, then I called you!" He shouts. I nod my head rapidly. "O-Okay.." I reply nervously. I don't want him to be mad at me, so it's better to just agree with him.

"Happy birthday, baby." He says. I smile. "Thank you.." I say.

"LIYAH! COME DOWNSTAIRS! WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" I hear mommy say. I quickly reply. I tell Rayn I love him. He says, "okay." Then hangs up.

I sigh. I do love that boy, I really do. He's just complicated sometimes. I think. And I know he loves me too..maybe he just forgets to say it..

~~~~∆∆~~~~~
What do you think about August so far?
~Liyah