Chapter XIII

Elinor's POV

We were in the car on the way to Red Lobster.  I popped my earbuds in my ears.  "Hotel California" by 'The Eagles' started playing.  I quietly sang to myself till I fell asleep.  I awoken to the sound of "No sleep till Brooklyn" by 'the Beastie Boys'.  We were there so I got out of the car.  I felt someone tug my French braid.  I whipped my head around and Uncle Louis was standing there.   

"Liam told me to do it." He said with a childish grin.  

"I did not!!" Liam said with a scowl.  I looked at Uncle Louis with a frown.  

"Fine I did it!" Louis said.  We walked inside and we were seated.  We ordered.  I ordered a side of macaroni and cheese.  It was good but I promised myself I couldn't eat breakfast then.  Niall have me a consernd look.  

"Elinor are you going to eat anything more than a side macaroni and cheese?" Niall asked.  

"No" I said quietly.  I stuck one earbud in and started listening to "Pinball Wizard" by 'The Who'.  I was happy.  

"What you listening to?" Uncle Louis asked me.  

"The Who" I said.  He looked confused.  

"That is one of my favorite bands but I thought modern girls listen to 'the Vamps' or stuff like that." Uncle Louis said.  

"Usually they do but I listen to classic rock and punk rock." I said.  Harry got interested.  

"What kind of punk rock." He piped in.  

"The Ramones." I said.  He looked shocked.  

"They are from like the '70's" Harry said in return.  

"I know! I like what they sound like and what they sing about." I said.  Niall looked shocked.  

"You like music that is about drugs." Niall said with a shocked face.  Liam started shaking his in disappointment.  

"Listen to better music that is more appropriate like what we sing." Uncle Liam said.  

"Uh......is it pop music?" I asked.  

"Somewhat yes, somewhat no." Nial, said.  

"Okay I'll give it a try." I said.  

Sup its Elinor the bands I mentioned are bands I acctually listen to.