What happened sweetie

Kota's Pov
We haven't seen Sang since Friday. I can't wait to see her again she's so cute and funny. I have some coloring books to keep her busy. We are waiting in the courtyard for her. Victor is the first one to spot her. He calls her name and she comes running over but gets distracted by something so we have to regain her attention. She comes over and I see she has a split lip and a black and blue eye. I say What happened sweetie? She says" I fell down the stairs the other day. I was vacuuming when I tripped over the wire." I say oh okay let's get doc to look at you. She says" What about the others?" I laugh and say they'll meet us there. She nods her head and starts dragging Vic, Nate and I to Mr.B and docs office. Victor texts the rest to meet us at their office. We get to their office to see everyone already here. She says hi to everyone but quickly gets distracted by Mr.B's chair. She sits down and spin around until the window catches her attention. Mr.B says" Miss. Sang would you like to color?" She nods her head yes. Mr.B then takes out the coloring book and gives it to Sang. I tell doc what happened and he goes to check her out. I tell them that I don't think that's what happened because I tried to hold her hand she flinched but then relaxed. She says" Gabriel are you okay?" Gabe says" Yes trouble I'm fine." I don't think she catches the last part because she just smiles and says" I can't wait for gym. I am the fastest one. Did you know that I have classes with all of you asides from Dr.Green and Mr.B?" We all say yes. Nathan is typing on his phone when Sang takes notice and start looking at it with her head sideways. Nathan realizes that she is staring so he hands it to her. She starts shaking it and laughing because his case makes different faces when you shake it. We all smile and say" As much as we hate to say it but we have to leave for homeroom. That's the only class none of us are with her. North takes her because his homeroom is close by. I give him a coloring book and crayons to color with during homeroom so she doesn't get in trouble.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I don't feel comfortable leaving her alone but we have a mission to do. I walk her in sit her down with the coloring book and crayons and tell her to stay here until I come and get her and do not move from this seat. I kiss her forehead and leave. Not even ten minutes later the loud speaker comes on and says" Will Sang Sorenson please come to the front office." Fuck! This can't be good. I get up and leave I go to her homeroom to see her just staring at the wall. I say" Sang baby come with me." She nods her head and skips over to me. I bring her to the office and text Mr.B telling him what is happening. I hear the lady at the front desk say" Sang Sorenson Mr. McCoy is ready for you. Shot this is worse then I thought. I text Mr.B and tell him Mr.Mccory is talking to her. He is the biggest scrum bag on the face of the earth. I do not have a good feeling about this. Please let her be okay.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I see this shiny new keychain so I immediately start playing with it. Mr. Mccory starts yelling at me saying I am no good to this school, I'm a freak and I'm ugly. He hits me saying this is what I get for distracting his students from doing their jobs. My lip starts trembling and I feel my eyes start to water. I say I am so sorry for causing trouble I didn't mean too. He dismisses me and I run out of his office and start crying. I hide myself in an abandoned room. I sit in the room and start thinking my family and him are right. I don't deserve them.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
Trouble is missing just want we need. Luke and I are checking the empty classrooms by the principal office. I check this one class where it is slightly open. I open it to see a very upset trouble. I walk over to her and hug her. She keeps on saying" She's sorry for being a problem she didn't mean to." I say your not a problem at all. I see she has a slap Mark on her cheek. I text everyone letting them know I found her. I pick her up and say" Sang did Mr. McCoy hit you?" I am trying to keep calm but if he did heads will be flying. She nods her head saying" I had to be punished for interrupting his students job. Also for being a freak and ugly and always causing trouble just like my mom says." I say it's okay trouble. I need to calm the fuck down before I kill that motherfucker and her mom. How dare they say that to such a beautiful girl. I say Let's go outside for a little bit. She only nods her head. I try and calm her down. I see Mr. McCoy and I immediately have to stop myself from killing that little fucker up for hurting my trouble no one makes my Fucking trouble cry at all. I take her to the bench were we were this morning. I tell those fuckers to get their lazy asses to the courtyard.