Terrified And Alone

Norths Pov
I am holding Baby girl in my arms trying to smooth and comfort her. She keeps stuttering out are you both okay over and over again. I keep rocking her back and forth on my lap. I finally get her to calm down and realize she fell asleep. I smirk knowing now why people do it to babies. I bring her upstairs and put her to bed. I walk back down know we have about 10 - 20 minutes before she wakes up again. I say" What exactly happen?" Silas says" She wanted to do something fun but we Saud she couldn't because of her casted arm and missing leg. But she didn't like that so we said Corey and his family had a head injury and couldn't do anything else. That made perfect sense so we started watching Identity Theft when she fell asleep and then she suddenly woke up and started screaming and crying for both of you. After 20 minutes of not being able to calm her down so that's when we called you both to come home." I nod my head in understanding and text Mr.B and the others to let them know what happened.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
We are sitting down in the kitchen talking when we hear something. Bam. Crash. Shatter. We all get up and run up upstairs. I was not expecting to see Aggele mou in the corner of the room freaking out rocking herself back and forth muttering something. She is crying. I crunch down next to her and whisper " Aggele mou it's okay. I got you. What happen?" She is muttering " Stupid, stupid,stupid it's all your fault they got hurt. Mom right you do cause trouble. And your worthless. You got them killed because of being there friend. That's why mom punished you by burying you because she needed to teach me a lesson." That's what she keeps saying over and over again. She keeps muttering" Why won't it stop. I can't take it anymore. Take me instead. Wait why are they being punished." I say" Aggele mou we are fine. We are healthy and happy we just need you to come back to us. I got you." That seems to snap her out of it because she starts crying saying" They won't go away." I say " Shh, aggele mou I got you your safe." I pick her up and rock her back and forth until she starts saying" Sorry" over and over again. I say" Shh, it's okay." She finally calms down but refuses to go to sleep again. We finally agree because the others will be home soon. Corey says" Hey sang I have Mollie and Lily do you want to see them." She nods her head and starts playing with the puppies in the living room. We go and sit down on the couches while she sits on the floor with them. I sigh and turn the movie back on for her to watch.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
I watch her play with the puppies and watch the movie. She is happy and content for now. Who knows how long until she gets bored or worse wants the others because they still have another 30 minutes until they can leave. Wow time is going by fast. She starts trying to get up but can't. I say" Princess what's wrong?" She says" I need to go the bathroom and I can't get up." Before I can get up North does and picks her up and says" Let's go then I need to go to." She giggles when Luke makes a eww face at his brother. I smack him when she left the room. I say" Knock it off." He rubs his head and nods his head while mouthing "I'll get you back and Never!" I shake my head and mutter idiot. They come back and she gets put down and immediately starts crawling over to me because the puppies are laying by my feet. They have gotten bigger since the last time. They both go over and start licking her face while she giggles away. Oh what are we going to do now. Finally the guys show up and princess wants to go to them the puppies are completely forgotten. We say goodbye to them and start preparing dinner for everyone else