Sang Sick In Bed

Silas's Pov
I wake up to coughing. Oh no who's sick. I open my eyes to see aggele mou coughing away. She looks horrible. She is super pale and is sweating really badly. I see Vic come back in with some cold compasses. I rub her back while she continues to coughing. She tries and get up but I push her back saying" No aggele mou you have to stay in bed. Your sick and we have to get you better so you can go back to school. I see her nod and lay back down. I , I mean we are both shocked at how easy that was. Doc comes in to take her temperature before he leaves with Vic and Owen. Doc says" It's 101 degrees and if it goes up take her to Phil. Keep us updated." I nod my head and see Gabriel and everyone else come in to see her before they leave. Gabe, North and I are staying home with her. She looks exhausted. She falls back to sleep within minutes. Gabe gets her new clothes for when she wakes up while North makes tea and oatmeal for her For when she wakes up so she can take the medicine. I get up and take a shower. I just hope no one else gets sick. I come out to see her still sleeping but coughing away as well. I go over and rub her back until she stops coughing. She looks extremely weak just like when she was having chemotherapy done. I sigh and go get a cool washcloth for her. I see Gabe come in and whispers" How trouble doing?" I say" Okay she's just went back to sleep." He nods his head and goes back into the closet.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I am downstairs with Raven and his family talking quietly about baby. Apparently we're not the only one she made an oppression on. I go upstairs with the tea to see her sleeping. I see Gabe and Silas talking quietly in the bathroom. I put the tea down and say" Hey, let's go downstairs so we don't wake baby." I find a baby monitor and put it in the room so we can hear if she gets up or is coughing really badly. They both snicker and nod their heads heading downstairs. I shake my head and head down with them. I say" Let's go watch some tv while we wait for her to wake up." Raven asks" How's the revenge going so far?" Gabe says" We got everyone back by threatening them by contacting the police and by blackmailing them with things that don't want anyone to know. Luke, Vic and Nathan have been making them paranoid about everything. It's going good we got some to switch schools but we are still working on the others." He smirks and nods his head. Corey and the others say" Let us at them and then they'll never ever ever hurt her again. I think with all of us we will get them out within seconds." We all laugh and say" Maybe if we are still having trouble then we'll have you guys help." They nod their heads and take a sip of their drinks. I hear coughing and go upstairs to see her double over coughing. I say" It's okay baby, drink some tea." I hand it over and watch her struggle to swallow it. I sigh and help her back into bed after I'm finished putting the tea down. Gabe says" Hey trouble do you want to take a bath and into some new clothes?" She nods her head and Gabe picks her up saying" Trouble we got you just rest." She nods her head. Wow she is way to quite for my liking. We usually have trouble keeping up but now it's her. Oh I forgot to see if she ate anything. I see she didn't and reminded myself to get her to eat a little bit before I give her the medicine so she'll sleep. I pull out my phone and text everyone else an update like we promised.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
I take trouble into the bathroom and set her down on the counter and start getting the bath ready for her. I see her staring off into space and decided to have her eat something before she goes into the bath. She eats half of it then shakes her head no. I say" Good girl trouble let's take your temperature real fast." She stays still while I slip the thermometer into her ear. Once it beeps it says" 101" I sigh and say" Time for your medicine and then we'll have you go into the bath." She takes it and then gets undressed with my help. Once I get her ready I text the guys downstairs that we are going to have to go because I took her temperature an hour later and it was 102. Oh trouble. I warp her up and head downstairs to see everyone waiting for us. Silas takes her and we head to the call to see Raven in the back along with North. Silas gets in the back with them and lay her out because they have the most body heat for her. I jump up front with Corey driving while I text doc and the others. Then I contact Dr.Robert and tell him we are coming in with trouble with a fever of 102.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
I am in the middle of my last class when Gabe texts
Gabe: Heading to hospital with trouble 102 fever
Mr.B: On way in 30
Vic: How is she doing
Luke: I'm coming cupcake
Mr.B: No one is going anywhere until end of day
Nathan: How is peanut
Kota: Be there soon keep us updated
Doc: Has she eaten or taken anything?
Gabe: Yes to both been an hour and it went up instead. I'll keep you posted have to go.
Let's hurry this up ten needs me. I start counting under my breath to help keep calm which isn't working right now.