Chemotherapy Treatment Is A Go Part 3

Norths Pov
It's been 3 days since she started chemo. She is back to her normal self. Thank god I missed how hyper and giggly she is. Silas and I are talking to her while she plays with Max in her room. We been keeping a close eye on her because of what happened the last time. She is giggling away because Max is licking her face. We both smile and she turns around and says" Can we play outside?" I look at Silas to see we are both having a hard time saying no to her. I say" Of course baby let's get your shoes on." She puts them on and says" Let's go come on Max!". Max wags his tail and yelps while getting off of the hospital bed. I text doc and Dr. Roberts were we are going just in case they come in and see she's gone. She is bouncing on the heels of her feet. We both laugh and start walking towards the courtyard. She literally runs ahead of us with Max on her tail. I got to say it's pretty funny how she is faster then most dogs. We get outside and we lose her. Damn it! We both start yelling her name and Maxs name. Nothing where the hell could she have gone. We split up to cover more ground. I text doc.
North: We got a big problem
Doc: What happened? Is pookie alright?
North: We lost her.
Doc: Okay I'll start looking keep me posted.
North: Will do.
I go right and he goes left. How the hell did we manage to lose her that quickly. Please let her be okay. Why the fuck would she go off. Please tell me she didn't hear counting or was yelled at.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
Where the hell did aggele mou go that quickly. We turn our backs for one second and proof she's gone. I scream " Aggele mou, Sang come out from where your hiding we are not playing hide and seek. Max come here." I whistle for him but nothing. I start getting a bad feeling about this. She would have come back. I see doc and Dr. Roberts. They say" Did you find her yet?" I shake my head no and say" Should we call the others?" They say" If we don't find her in 30 minutes then yes. We don't want them to panic yet." I nod my head and think aggele mou please come out. Where are you.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I am walking through the hospital courtyard to get to cupcakes room when I see her and Max running around. I guess she sees me because she comes running towards me along with Max. Where are Silas and North? Aren't they suppose to be with her? I say" Hey cupcake what you doing?" She says" Hi Luke I think I lose Silas and North." Do you want to play with me and Max?" I smile and say" Later let's go find Silas and North first." She shrugs her shoulders and says" Whatever you say." I pull my phone out and call Silas and North they both say" Hello what's up?" I say" I have cupcake in my arms right now. She was running around in the courtyard. She said she lost you two." They both say" Thank god is she okay?" I say" Yeah she's fine." They both say"okay Let doc and Dr. Roberts know you found her." I say" Will do." She starts giggling when I set her down and bounce her on my lap. I pull up a text message to Dr. Roberts and doc
Luke: Found cupcake she's fine bringing her back to her room
Doc & Dr.Robert: Okay thank you for letting us know. Met you there
Luke: Okay see you in ten
I say" Come on cupcake it's time to go back.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
I sigh out a breath of relief. We both run towards her room and wait. We get there to see her in Silas's lap giggling because he's bouncing her up and down with his legs. I say" Pookie I'm home." She giggles and says" Hi Dr.Green and Dr. Roberts!" We both greet her and I see her literally just bouncing around on her bed with Max. Max just lays his head on her lap in an attempt to keep her still. Luke says" Are you feeling better cupcake knowing we were going to ask her that." She giggles and says" Not telling you Dr. Roberts or Dr. Green has to its our routine silly." We all laugh and Phil says" Hey sugar plum how you feeling today any better?" She says" Yes and I can't wait to go home because then my routine will be back to normal. No offense Dr.Robert but I like my routine." Phil laughs and says" No problem I am not offended." He kisses her head and says" I'll be back tonight sugar plum before I go home to say goodbye okay." She nods her head I think she lost interest in the conversation because she changes the topic to something else. He just smiles then leaves. Oh what are we going to do with pookie.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
I walk into her room to see her eating candy I see North, Silas, Luke and doc sound asleep. She is giggling away because she poked them and they only swatted it away. She sees me and jumps on top of me luckily I catch. She giggles and I say" Shh, how long have they been asleep and how much candy have you had." She giggles and says" I don't know but Dr.Robert gave me two handfuls of candy." I say" Do you want to walk Max?" She says" Yes should we tell them where we are going?" I say" Yeah let's just write them a note okay." She nods her head and waits for me while bouncing around and giggling while Max just sits there. I write a quick note and say" Come on princess." On the way out we catch up with Kota and Nathan. She of course jumps on them and giggles at them. Kota says" How much candy did you have sweetie?" Nathan is trying to pay attention to what she's saying but is have no such luck with the different topic change and how fast she's talking. He only nods his head. Kota says" How much?" I say "a lot." He sighs and sees her and Max take off with Nathan behind them. Dr. Roberts comes over and says" She got a hold of my candy I gave Sean and Luke didn't she?" We both nod our heads and take off towards them. At least she's feeling better that's all I care about.