Going To The Hospital

Dr. Green's Pov
What! I have the recipient call the boys out of class and come to the front office so we can leave and get to pookie. I get in the car with Owen, Vic. I see Kota, Nathan, Luke in Kota's car since we only brought these two cars with us tonight since only it was six instead of nine. I am so lost in thought I realize we are at the hospital. We run in to see her having a fit about something and that can't take her back. I then realize it's Dr. Robinson trying to take her instead of Phil. I say " What is going on? Where is Phil?" Dr. Robinson says" Oh, Phil will be here in 35 minutes because he was at home so he asked me to take her back and wait for You and him to come. I tried to but she lost it screaming and crying saying don't leave me. That's when you showed up." I say" Thanks Bill I got it from here." I take her from him and she immediately start calming down. She lays her head on my shoulder and clings to me tightly like she's going to die. I start rubbing her back and say" Vic come with me. Rest of you wait in waiting room until I come get you."
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
We are on our way to the hospital with aggele mou who is just coughing away. When she does calm her coughing she ask questions about why we are going to the hospital. I say" You aggele mou have a really bad fever so we need to get Dr. Robert to take a look at you. But don't worry everyone else is coming soon to meet up with us. We get there and there is a Dr. Robinson saying" Dr.Robert wants him to bring her back to the exam room while we wait here." Let's just say she didn't like that idea so much. She started crying and screaming for us and starts trying to get away from him but doc and the others show up just in time to calm her down. Doc takes her from him and orders Vic to follow while we wait here. That was it we went and sat and we all basically start praying to God.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
I hold her while she cries into my chest. I just try and smooth her. She is exhausted, not feeling good and very upset and scared. I finally get her calmed down to the point where doc can put an Ivey in her arm and to take her temperature. It's 103 now so he starts doing a check up on her to only see that everything is fine asides from the cold. She immediately starts coughing again and I rub her back to help smooth her coughing. Doc gives her medicine for the fever and coughing. I have her rest against me while doc gets everyone else and a room ready for her because she is staying until her fever goes down. She just clings to me shaking. I hold her closer to me and kiss her forehead whispering smoothing words. The others come back in and each give her a kiss hello. Silas says" Aggele mou I need you to calm down Dr.Robert has your new leg." She smiles at us and we all smile back. Way to go Si way to go.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I get in onto the bed on the other side of her. I snuggle up to her to make her stop shaking. A nurse comes in and says" Hey sweetie, I'm going to give you some more fluids." Baby shakes her head and shakes even harder. I say" Baby girl it's okay she's not going to hurt you. She's a good friend of Dr. Robert he made sure you had the best nurse so when he comes he doesn't have to do everything over again." I whisper" Baby she isn't taking our nickname for you she calls every single patient of hers that. I promise. You even have us to protect you from her. She won't be able to touch you." She finally agrees but the nurse could not touch her. She shakes really hard until she backs up and away from her. Dr. Robert comes in ten minutes later and says " Hi sugar plum how you feeling?" He starts taking vitals, temperature etc. She completely ignores him and snuggle into the both of us. She has her eyes closed and her breathing has evened out. I say" she fell asleep not even 10 minutes ago." He nods his head and kiss her forehead and leaves saying" I'll be back later to check on her." We all nod our heads and focus our attention back on her. She looks so peaceful right now.
***************************************************************
Owen's Pov
Everyone is watching darling sleep. She has been sleeping on and off for the past 20 minutes now and I can tell she's getting frustrated with herself. I say" Victor and North switch with Silas and me." They do as I say and she is back to sleep and hasn't woken up since. Sean says" We are going to have to draw some more blood to run some more test on her to find out what's wrong with her." I think they are doing it now because she's asleep so they can have a nurse do it. But of course darling wakes up and says" no I want Dr.Robert to do it he does it all the time. And did he give you my leg yet?" I smirk and say" Of course but he wanted to give it to you and have you try it on." She looks a little better but not a lot. Sean says " Of course pookie he should be here any minute now." I see all my brothers smirk as well. Two minutes later Dr.Robert comes in and says " How my little sugar plum today?" She giggles and says" Better." He all relax when she says this because we hate it when she's sick.