Keeping Her Still

Silas's Pov
It's been three weeks since she's been home and we are having a hard time keeping her still. She barely sleep anymore, always clinging to Kota because the flash backs are always bad. Kota, North and I are sitting down in bed with her watching Frozen. She is really into it. She has not moved to do anything. North and I smirk at each other and smile at her. She is just like a child just stuck in a teenage girl body. It sucks for her because she doesn't understand things she is learning so she plays around or distract people because she's so bored in there. I'm just shocked she hasn't been kicked out of any of her classes so far. She is due back in one weeks and she is getting her neck brace, castes off as well. She is so happy to go back but we are not. We hate that she has to go back there but after this year she's be away from this hell whole. We are only two months into school and I'm not looking forward to the rest to see what happens to her.
*****************The next day**************************
Norths Pov
We are going to Dr. Roberts today to have Sang baby's casts, neck brace off today. She didn't sleep well again she woke up crying not just for Kota but for all of us. They've been getting worse everyday now and I hate it. I feel horrible for Raven he feels so guilty about it but she doesn't understand why though. They stopped by last night and it was the most funniest thing she has done so far. She goes up to him and says " Why are you so do do you need chocolate? Do you want to snuggle up to Kota and the others they always make me feel better or how about their phone cases!" She kept going on and on about trying to make him feel better that we all were crying from laughter. She hugs him and poked him on his left leg where his cast is and then says " Why is your longer than mine?" Most of us choke on our drinks then we realize what she meant. I am pulled out of my thoughts when Sang baby starts screaming and crying because she's in the car. Kota holds her and whispers words to her until she falls asleep on top of Kota, Nathan, Doc while Luke and I are upfront. We finally get there and I carefully carry her up and make sure we don't wake her since this is the longest she slept for in a while. Silas and I keep her still while they cut of her casts. She wakes up and freaks crying out for Kota trying to move they immediately stop what they're doing and try and calm her but she is not paying attention to them. Doc says " I'll go get him."
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
Vic and I are talking quietly when Doc comes and says " Kota we need you back there with us right now. She woke up and loss it and is crying for you again. I sigh and nod my head walking back to her. She clings to me once I'm near her and she just shakes from fear which breaks my heart. I hold her and say " We are going to do this together okay." She nods her head but she sit on my lap not moving. Once they start I think no wonder why it reminds her of the accident and she doesn't like loud noises. I hold her tight to me and when it's done I kick everyone else out so I can calm her down. After 30 minutes of her sobbing uncontrollably into my chest she finally stops. I bring her out to the waiting room. We get out there and she is exhausted herself out by crying so she is asleep on my shoulder. I say" Let's go before she wakes up. She's okay for now. I think from being beyond exhausted the loud noises and the flash backs it pushed her over the edge."I mean I can't blame her because it scared me at first too. They each places a kiss on her head and go get the car. North is next to me rubbing her back smoothly.