Can we go to the beach

Victor's Pov
It's now Saturday. The rest of the week was okay. She still has been having nightmares and is doing everything like cooking and cleaning the house to cutting the grass. I wake up and head down stairs to see what's going on because all I hear is doc and Mr.B freaking out. I say What is going on. Mr.B says" Have you seen miss. Sang this morning?" I say "no why?" I am starting to panic as well. I walk into the kitchen to see she has made us breakfast but she is no where to been seen. I say" have you checked everywhere." They say " Yes" At the same time. I nod my head and start to think about where she would have gone. I hear my brothers start to pull up and we all look at each other in fear about how we are going to tell them we lost her. Luke, North and Silas are the first to arrive. Then Victor, Nathan, Kota and Gabe. They all say " Where's Sang." Mr.B takes the lead and says" We can not find her. We came down and saw she was gone." All hell breaks lose. I leave the room because I hear the door bell ring. Who could that be? I open it to be our neighbor Mr. Jones he says" I was looking out my window and saw this blond hair girl in your back yard all the way down to the road playing with the fishes. I thought you would like to know." Oh thank god. I say " Yes thank you for telling me she actually is our new roommate and she has Autism so thank you for telling me we couldn't find her." He says" No problem but keep an eye on her." With that he heads back to his house. He is part of the academy too. I say" I know where she is." And with that we all take off to the end of our land where Gabe thought it would be an terrific idea to put a pond there.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
How the hell do you lose a person especially aggele mou. I sneak out and head to the pond where we saw someone playing around. I say" Aggele mou is that you?" She turns around and says" Hi Silas what are you doing? Are you okay?" I hug her tightly and say" Why didn't you leave a note or tell us where you went? We were worried sick about you." She says" Dr. Green and Mr.Blackbourne and Victor didn't get my text or note." I say " No sweetie they didn't." She pulls out her phone and shows me the texts to them. I really want to smack them for scaring us so badly. She has now lost interest in me and starts watching the fishes again. She says "look." I say" I see aren't the fishes beautiful." She nods her head and I see all my brothers come running towards us. They start hugging her and North, Gabe and Mr.B start yelling at her. I say" Check your phone's Mr.B, Vic and doc because this is something there that you'll want to see." They do all they all pale and start apologizing. She says" I forgive you. Did you like your breakfast?" We all start laughing and say" No,not yet." She comes up to me and says" Do you think we can go to the beach? I never been to a beach before." I tell her I'll see what I can do. She smiles at me and says" Thank you." She hugs me and starts running ahead of us. I say" Hey doc can you come here real quick?" He says" What's up Silas? Are you okay?" I say" Aggele mou wants to go to the beach she's never been to one is she allowed with all the cuts and stuff from her mother?" He says" Yeah it's fine as long as she doesn't do to much craziness. Also if we all go even Owen and myself." I nod my head and say "Okay should we let the others know the plan. I say" We are going to the beach." Everyone turns around in shock while aggele mou starts jumping up and down. Mr.B says" Alright let's get ready. Gabe and Luke fist pumps each other and says" Fuck yeah, we're going to the beach." Aggele mou runs up to me and says" Thank you." I say" No problem aggele mou it wasn't that hard to convince doc and Mr.B." She giggles and says" Will you teach me how to swim." I immediately agree because we don't need her drowning. I say" Do not go into the water with out one of us okay." She repeats what I said and says" I am willing and will obey." I stop what I'm doing and say" Aggele mou where did you hear those words before?" She says" I heard Victor say then to Mr.Blackbourne bunch of times before why?" I say" Do not repeat that sentence in school okay sweetie." She nods her head and repeats what I said.
********************At the beach************************
Norths Pov
We are at the beach right now. I am putting Sunscreen lotion on her is really a pain in the ass because everything keeps distracting her. Finally after 20 minutes we're finished. Silas and Luke and I are teaching her how to swim. She is having so much fun. She is a okay swimmer but she's never going swimming without one of us so we don't have to worry. She is having more fun with how the waves lift us then anything else. She has trouble standing because she only has one leg so we are helping her stand and walk. Luke and Gabe comes over and start playing with her while Silas and I take a break. I internally laugh and whisper good luck.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
Gabe and I decide to help North and Silas out because they've been out there with her for the past two hours and look exhausted. I take a hold of her and swing her around. She giggles and says" Thank you for bringing me here I have never been to a beach before." I say" No problem cupcake. I actually wanted to go for the past two days anyway." She laughs and says" Guess what we're going to be doing in gym." I say" What cupcake." She says" In gym we are going to be swimming but only the girls are and it's at a swim club called Ashley waters swim club." I and Gabe say" That's cool." We both look at each other and say" Let's get something to eat." She says" Okay." I pick her up and carry her. I set her down next to Victor and Kota. I go up to doc and Mr.B with Gabe and we both say" We got a big problem." Mr.B sighs and says" What now?" We both say" In gym class Sang is going to be away she's going to a swim club with the rest of her gym class. What are we going to do?"
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbourne Pov
Oh god what are we going to do now. I say" Okay we are going to have to find out if this girl Karen is in her class so she can keep an eye on her for us until we get to her. We also can't do much asides from that so don't worry. Nothing can go wrong." They nod their heads and go back to her. Sean sighs and says" How are we going to tell the others?" Let's not get a head of ourselves. Let's not tell them until tomorrow. Sean nods his head in agreement. Let's just hope this will go smoothly and she doesn't get into trouble.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
We are heading home now since we've been here since 6:30 this morning and it's 8:30 now. I am carrying her back to the jeep. She is sound asleep on my shoulder. Luke and Gabe are talking away about something with her gym class but I don't hear much because North is telling them to be quite so they don't wake aggele mou up. We get to the jeep and Luke and Gabe sit then I get in and I lay her out so she is stretched out. Vic and North are up front while everyone else is in Mr.B's car.