Going Home

Victor's Pov
It's been 4 days since she was admitted and today she is finally going home. She has been super clingy to us. We don't understand why but something happened that A) she can't remember or B) Is afraid of saying. Princess nightmares have gotten worse to the point where she refuses to sleep. We are in the car with her laying on top of Silas, North and I while doc and Mr.B are in the passenger seats. She is talking quietly to Silas about something but I can't hear it. I am massaging her feet which are freezing. I warp the blankets around her tighter because she is shivering away. She whispers something and I see Silas break. His whole face goes pale. He opens and closes his mouth over and over again While having tears roll down his face. He says " Never aggele mou never ever again. We are here don't be afraid. We will get justice for you. We all love you so much that you don't even have to worry about that. I promise you." He says something in Greek to North and he nods his head in agreement. We pull up to the house and North carries her in since we are still waiting for a new leg to come in from the company. She lays her head on his shoulder while she listens to North talk.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
I am talking quietly to aggele mou when she tells me she's afraid we'll leave her because her mom said we would. She tells me she thought she'll never see us again and how at night she just goes back to that place. I try to smooth her a and when I'm finished North is looking at me in confusion so I tell him what she said to me in Greek so no one else knows what happened. I rub her back and the next thing I know we are home. We get there and I go to carry when North stops me and says " I will." I see Vic lost in his thoughts while Mr.B and doc talk quietly behind us. She is so adorable when she lays her head on your shoulder. She is an amazing little aggele mou.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I am carrying baby girl to bed when she says " I don't want to go to bed. I'm sorry but I am not tired I need to clean and cook first." I look into her eyes and say" Baby girl I know you want to but you can't until you are better and you have 2 legs so I don't worry about you getting hurt again." She sighs and nods her head in agreement. I carry her upstairs and into bed with much resistance. Silas and Gabe say " Let's take a bath then you can lay down and watch a movie." She nods her head and I set her do by the tub so she can get in easier. I kiss her head and whisper" If you need anything call for one of us we are setting things up in your room okay." She nods her and and say " Thank you" and hugs me with a big smile on her face. I whisper" No problem baby no problem at all." We close the door and head to her room. He set the movie and bed up for her while Gabe gets drinks and snacks.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I am in the tub doing my hair when there's a knock. I say" Hello?" The person says " It's me Gabriel. I have your clothes here in my hands. Can I come in?" Why would he ask. Is bad to allow someone you love in to bring clothes in for you? I say" Sure why not." I go under water to wash my hair when I'm pulled up. Gabriel is freaking out when everyone else runs in. Dr. Green says" Are you okay why is Gabe freaking out?" I shrug my shoulders. I say" I was washing the shampoo away under the water when Gabriel freaks out pulling me up." I am so confused. I say" Gabriel are you okay why are you crying?" All the guys have there eyes covered asides from Dr.Green and Gabriel. Dr. Green says" Just finish up soon and we're talk about this later pookie okay. I nod my head and go back underwater once they leave.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
I prepare some sleep wear for her. I go in and see her underwater and not moving. I freak out calling her name and everything nothing. I pull her out and she opens her eyes in confusion? Everyone else runs into the bathroom trying to figure out what is going on. They all have their eyes covered asides from doc. I snort and think wimps. Doc asks what happened and trouble explains she was washing her hair. Oh. I might have over reacted. This is why I call her trouble. We walk out and Mr.B says" Report!" I tell them how I was dropping her clothes and how I found her. They all understand and luckily we don't have hours tomorrow morning. Oh trouble almost gave me a heart attack for the 8th time this month!
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
We are discussing what happened in the car with pookie this morning. Oh she's afraid of losing us. Silly girl we're never leaving you. I hear Gabe screaming for me saying something's wrong with pookie. Dear God what now? I run in to see a very confused pookie and a very upset Gabe. What in the world happen here? I see everyone else has their eyes covered and laugh. I say" What happen pookie?" She explains that she was washing the shampoo out of her hair by going under water. Oh now I get it he thought she was drowning or dead. I mine who could blame him we all would have done the same thing as well. I take Gabe aside and say" She does that because she only has one arm instead of two so it's easier." Oh this was an exciting day.