What now?

Mr.Blackbourne Pov
I am discussing the mission Sean, Victor and I have to go on and what are we going to do about her. We are interrupted by a text message from Luke. It says" Coming to office. Something happened be there in 2. Great what trouble did my little sweet darling get into now? Sean immediately start getting his medical stuff ready to check her out. Sean says" Seriously can she not stay out of trouble for 1 day." I huff and wait for them to arrive. They come in with a upset darling and I immediately say" Report Now! But only softer because she is in the room. Luke then explains that she has gotten a hold of some of Luke's candy and was eating some. Luke, North decided to talk a walk when she took off towards Silas then went to Nathan but Rocky picked her up and yelled at her. She said let me go but he didn't listen so she knocked him out cold and went straight for Nathan to her original goal. I pick her up and set her on my desk so Sean can look at her hand. She whispers" Mr.Blackbourne I'm sorry for hurting him but he wouldn't let me go. Please don't be mad or disappointed in me." I say" Sang, my sweet little darling I am not mad or disappointed in you. You defended yourself and I'm proud of you." I hug her and kiss her forehead head. I say" Let's lay off the candy you are already too hyper okay." She says" Yes Mr.Blackbourne." She smiles at me and I say" Good girl." I step out of the way and let Sean check her hand out. He wraps it up and hands her some ice. He then says" Pookie you can't tell Dr.Robert about this okay. He'll be really upset. Promise me." She says" Why did I do something wrong?" Her lips are trembling and I know I have to stop it. I say" No darling he was just joking weren't you Sean." He says" Yes pookie I was just joking around." He hugs her and kisses her forehead and says" Now Pookie no more candy or sugar okay." She nods her head in understanding. She looks towards Luke and to my other brothers and frown asking them what's wrong? Are you guys mad I didn't mean to make you guys mad. I'm sorry. Victor says" Don't be we are not angry with you and you have no reason to be sorry okay princess." She nods her head and says" Okay Victor." I say get to homeroom and don't get into any trouble.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
We seriously need to do something with this candy situation. I drop her off at her homeroom and go to mine I only hope she stays out of trouble. I am holding my breath until I have her back in my sight.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I really need to go to the bathroom but North said do not move and I don't want to make him upset for disobeying him. I look around and oh my I can't take it. I walk up to the teacher and say "Can I go to the bathroom please?" He only nods his head yes. Pack my stuff up and go to the bathroom. I am halfway there when some guy says" You're hot I'm hot let's make out." I say " No thank you please move." He says" I'm Greg let's get out of here. What's your name?" I say" Sorry but I'm not allowed." I pull out my phone and press the red button. I pack up into my back hits the lockers. I say" I'm, can you please back away from me. Thank you. I turn my head to see North and Silas coming my way to save me. Oh thank God.
***************************************************************
Silas Pov
I am sitting in homeroom when I'm zapped in the hand. Ouch. Who the hell is red lining me now. I find out it's aggele mou and I immediately get up and run to her location. I grab North and tell him the situation. He says" She is definitely trouble didn't I say stay in homeroom." I say there is a perfectly good reason why she left she wouldn't have left without really needing to. We get there to see Greg has her against the lockers. We both scream" Get away from her." He backs off and she runs into the bathroom. Oh well I guess she had to go. We turn our attention back to Greg and beat him up. We wait until she comes out and she immediately says" I am so so so so so so sorry but I really had to go and I couldn't wait if I could I would have. Please don't be made I didn't mean to disobey you I just really had to go. I tried really really really really really hard to hold it. I'm sorry for having you having to save me again." I say" it's okay aggele mou we know let's go to doc and get you checked out." She says" Again I don't think they're going to be happy." We both laugh and I pick her up.