Another Nightmare?

Norths Pov
I come out of the bathroom to see Sang baby crying and breathing heavily. I see Victor start whispering smoothing words trying to wake her up. I come over and join him finally she wakes up the she's crying. She clings to Victor and starts apologizing profusely for waking him up again. I chuckle silently while Victor reassure her it's not her fault. I rub her back and say" Shh, Baby girl we got you. Your safe and okay. Don't be sorry. Do you want to talk about it?" She says" Tomorrow morning because that's usually when they do it." I laugh and say" Okay let's get some sleep." Finally we all fall back asleep. My last thought was wow she's amazing.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
I wake up to go the bathroom around 2:30 Am I look to see how she's doing only to see only Victor and North in the bed. I start to panic where the hell is she? I get up and start looking for her. I check the bathroom first and sure enough she is in there. She looks really pale. I whisper" Aggele mou do you feel okay?" She shakes her head no. I pick her up and feel her forehead. She is really warm. I cooed" Oh aggele mou let's go downstairs so we don't wake anyone up." She nods her head and rest her head on my shoulder with both her stuff animals. I say" What hurts aggele mou?" She whispers" Stomach and head." I nod my head and kiss her forehead while saying" Did you throw up?" She nods her head. I sigh and say" Okay." I set the T.V. up and the couch. I lay us both on our sides and whisper" Try and get some sleep aggele mou." 45 minutes later she is sound asleep. I fall asleep when I know she's sound asleep.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
I get up and go to the bathroom to get ready but first I check on my pookie. I see she's not there along with Silas where could they be? I think to myself she must of already got up to do all these chores even though we told her don't worry about it. I go downstairs and I don't smell any breakfast and I start to get worry. I head into the living room to see Silas and pookie on the couch. Thank god the couch is huge so Silas could have a decent night sleep. Why are they down here? I see Silas start to wake up. He waves to me and gets up quietly. He pulls me into the kitchen and explains that she threw up 5 times already and he brought her down here to rest for a little while. I nod my head and gets the thermometer out to check her temperature. I put it up to her forehead and wait for the beep. Once it beeps it says" 103" even. Great. I sigh and let Corey's team know and what I want them to do. Owen comes down and is shocked to see her asleep so I explained that she is sick Silas found her earlier in the morning. He nods his head and tells the others to be quite.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
Can Sang baby ever get a break? I swear every time I turn around something bad happens to her! She doesn't even deserve it either she is the sweetest,kindest, wonderful person I know. Why does God always have to do such horrific things to her. First he makes her born with 1 arm and leg then gave her cancer and last but not least Autism it's like seriously why do you hate her so much. Oh yeah how about sending her to a abusive family and school. I walk downstairs and into the living room to see her sound asleep. My poor baby girl. I kiss her forehead and pull her blanket up higher because she's shivering. I sigh and head to the kitchen to see doc and Mr.B talking quietly. I say" Did you take her temperature yet?" Doc says" Yes 103. I told Corey's team to keep an eye on it and no activities today just rest." I nod my head in understanding. I don't think she'll be to happy about that but then again she might not care. Oh what are we going to do with her?
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
Poor cupcake! I can't believe she's sick. Why does God want to torture her and us so much. We can't lose her but apparently God isn't too happy about that. Then why let us meet her if you didn't want us to be together? I don't know I head downstairs and into the kitchen to get her some ginger ale and crackers for when she wakes up. I start making breakfast for the rest of us. When I'm finished cleaning up and eating I check on cupcake. Yup she's still asleep. I kiss her forehead and head out with everyone else while leaving Corey's team in charge. Let's just hope everything goes smoothly for part 2 after we are finished we plan to tell her. Shut I forgot to warn them about her nightmares? I text Corey
Luke: Hey just thought to let you know she gets nightmares all the time okay.
Corey: Thanks for the warning.
Luke: No problem good luck
Corey: Thanks
I sigh and put my phone away. I pray to God that nothing happens to her today like yesterday.
***************************************************************
Corey's Pov
Poor Sang first stiches now the flu it sounds like. Can she ever catch a break. I think Gabe is right trouble does follow her. We are in the kitchen when we hear screaming. What the hell is going on. We run into the room to see her crying but she's asleep. She suddenly stops breathing. Fuck what do we do?! I start trying to wake her but it's not working. Finally she wakes up and is crying for Silas, Victor, North. She was screaming their names earlier too. I say" Get them on the phone now!" I yelled and immediately knew my mistake because she starts crying and shaking harder. I whisper" Shh, Sang it's okay it was just a dream. I got you your safe." She whispers" I don't feel good "and immediately throws up in the bucket. I rub her back and cooed to her trying to calm her which is not working. Finally we get a hold of one of them and they calm her down. Thank god for that because I don't think we'll be able to handle it if she continued to cry.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
I am in Japanese when I am Zapped in the chest by my phone. I whisper fuck because it hurts like hell. I see it's Raven and I knew it was about princess. I get up and leave the class. I say" Hey what's up? Is she okay?" Raven says" She had a nightmare freaking out calling for you. She threw up too. So can you talk to her?" I say" Yeah but her on. Hi princess it's okay. I need you to calm down for me. We will be home in an hour okay. We can talk about your dream okay. Everyone else will be there too okay. I love you princess your safe I promise you that okay." She just says" Okay." I whisper" Good girl. Just take a breath and relax for me. Your doing a really good job." She does as I say and I can hear her breathing even out. I guide her through a couple more then say" I'll see you in a little bit be good princess." I walk back in and doc looks at me in question and I shake my head. I mouth later and he nods his head and continues to collect our test. Oh princess.