Broken Routine!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor's Pov
I am kind of nervous about telling princess we are breaking her routine so we can get back at everyone that has done her wrong. I keep looking at the clock to see what time it is. There's a knock on the door and I know Raven, Corey, Axle, Brandon. I let them in and I see princess stop in her track's confused about what's going on. I say" Princess your going to stay home for the next couple of weeks to make sure your strong enough to go back to school. They are going to stay here with you okay. Be good princess." I kiss her head and I see the tears I turn around but she starts crying asking why we're leaving her. Raven steps up and picks her up but she's fighting him. I see doc and Mr.B come downstairs and says" Pookie we're be back soon okay. Please don't cry it's going to be okay. Your going to have fun here without us. I promise." She is sniffing away and I go speed walk away towards my car to wait for doc and Mr.B. I try and regain my composure before they come out and we have to go to school. They come out and we see her trying to get to us. We all hop in our cars and drive off. I try and control my breathing to help me relax and have to remind myself why we are doing this.
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbourne Pov
I knew this wasn't going to go well especially since we are breaking her routine. What I did not expect was her crying for us asking what she did wrong to make us leave. Raven was having a really really hard time keeping her still. I could tell it was killing Victor so I motion for him to leave while Sean and I took care of this. He nods and heads out. She keeps crying for one of us and I know whatever we say isn't going to help because we're leaving her alone, changing her routine and she could tell we were lying about making sure she's okay because she's been out for the past two weeks. We tried to reassure her but she wasn't paying attention. We both leave and hear her crying even more. We both hop in the car to go. We are both trying to regain our composure. I thought I prepared myself but I was wrong.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
We are trying to calm pookie down but it's not working. I mentioned all her favorite things to do but I know she's not listening. Poor Vic look like he was about to break down and stay with her. I was even thinking about doing the same thing but we need to get revenge on people who done wrong by Pookie she deserves justice. We finally get out the door and we both hop into our cars. I am taking calming breaths to gain more composure. Is this going to happen every day? If it is then I don't think I would be able to handle it.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
Why are they leaving me? Did I do something wrong? I'll fix it they just need to tell me? Why isn't he letting go of me and who is he? I have so many thoughts and questions that it's driving me crazy. Why are they changing my schedule? Why did Victor lie to me? Who are all these guys asides from Corey? Wait where are they going? Why aren't they bringing me? Did all of them leave me? I think my mother's right no one will love me and they all eventually leave me? I'll be all alone which makes me cry even more. Corey picks me up and I just cry into his shoulder. He says" The only reason the left you here is because they need to do something and they don't want you to get hurt. They aren't leaving you. Your okay I got you. We are going to do all your favorite things. First we are going to let you finish whatever you need to then go swimming. Then we'll come home eat lunch then go to the park with my dog Mollie and Lily. They are both puppies so they should be able to keep up with you okay." She is only sniffing and nods her head.
************************** At the park********************
Ravens Pov
Damn does she ever slow down? We hear counting but don't think of anything about Sang. We turn around to talk quietly about our mission tonight when Corey looks around and says" Can anyone see where Sang and the puppies went?" His tone is slightly worry and fear. We all look around and say" No." Then we hear counting again and Corey mutters fuck. I say" What's got your pants in a twist?" Brandon says" The saying is What's got your panties in a twist. Don't you hear that counting?" I say" Yeah why?" Then it clicks and I say " Fuck!" We all start looking for her calling her and the stupid muts. Nothing after an hour and still haven't found her we call Phil and tell him what's going on. He says" He'll be right over." We better found them before the Blackbourne team kills us for losing their bird.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I am sitting in L.A. class when I start getting this bad feeling. I text everyone to make sure they are okay. Everyone says" Yeah." But something still doesn't feel right. Oh god is it Sang baby?!" I knew we shouldn't have left her with those idiots!" I text Mr.B and doc.
North: Something's wrong I just have this feeling have you talked to Sang baby?
Mr.B: No I haven't I will and get back to you. Thank you for letting me know.
North: No problem keep me updated.
Mr.B: Will do
I end the text message chat with him and put my phone away. Trying to distract myself.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
Molly, Lily and I are hiding because we are playing hide and seek. They still haven't found me. I giggle at the thought then quite down so they don't hear me. I am laying with the puppies laying down. I get a text message from North and Mr. Blackbourne asking me if I was okay and where I was at. I say" Park with Lily and Molly Corey's puppies playing hide and seek." They say" Okay we'll be back in an hour." I squeal when I find out they'll be here soon. I start running and I trip over a rock and hit my head on the edge of another rock. The next thing I see is black.
*****************1 hour later*********************************
Norths Pov
I knew something was something wrong. I get a call from Raven saying" We lost Sang." I get up and leave the class. I scream in the phone" What the fuck do you mean you lost her?! She said you guys were playing hide and seek?! Where are you I'm on my way?!" I knew we shouldn't have left her with them! I red line Silas and head to Mr.B and docs office. I get in and say" We need to go find sang baby she's missing those bumbos lost her!" Mr.B says" Alright Silas, Sean, Kota, Victor and you will go and find her and make sure she's okay. How long has she been missing?" I say" An hour at the most." He nods his head a d red line Vic and Kota while Sean, Silas and I hear to my car to wait for them. Oh please let baby be okay.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
Oh god where is Aggele mou? I hope she's okay. Once I got that text saying She's missing my heart stopped. We are at the park looking for her. She isn't answering her phone and know it's bad because she always answers it and she answered North and Mr.B an hour ago. I see two small puppies laying next to some little girl who isn't moving. I am not close enough to see the girl but know she is out cold. I start realizing it's aggele mou. I run to her and say" Aggele mou, Sang open your eyes please. Please wake up." I red line doc and everyone else and I see her groan and her eyes widen with confusion. I say" It's okay aggele mou I got you doc is on his way." She whispers" Why are you here? Is school done?" I laugh and say" Yes it is." I keep her still because I don't know how bad it is so I don't want to move her and make it worse. I whisper" Aggele mou are you dizzy or in any pain?" She says" Yes." She tries and get up but I say" You need to lay aggele mou you have a head injury and we don't want to make it worse." She nods her head and she says" I'm in trouble aren't I?" I say" No aggele mou. Why would you be in trouble?" She says" Because I got hurt and you had to come find me." I cooed" Never aggele mou it wasn't your fault. Please don't cry it's okay no one's angry at you or them okay."