Wrong Identities!

Victor's Pov
I wake to a start when I hear princess freaking out. I see a bunch of nurses in the room and I immediately started trying to calm her since the monitor is going crazy. I try to calm her but she cuts me off by yelling" No! Stay away you can't hurt them! They are mine not yours!" I see Erica come in and she immediately comes over and start holding her saying" Shh, sweetie they won't hurt you they are all right here see. Look sweetie it's just us in here see." I start rubbing her back and saying" we all are right here princess." I look to the heart monitor to see it going down. But she just cries into her shoulder. I look around to see if anyone else knows what is going on but they are just as confused asides from Erica. She keeps whispering" she's trying to hurt them" over and over again. I say" Princess do you want your blankie?" I can't believe I am saying that. She nods her head and I go to the chair and warp her in her soft , furry and pink blanket. It helps until another nurse comes in to change the fluids and she loses again until she's hyperventilating. We kick the nurse out and she eventually calms down to where she's only crying. I hold her while Sean and Erica go talk to the other nurses. Doc puts her on oxygen because she's coughing uncontrollably so they went to get the coughing medicine to control her coughing. I rub her back and say" Will someone call Corey and bring the dogs." That's the only thing I can think of. I am handed the phone so I hand her to Silas. But another doctor comes in because her heart monitor is going crazy again. Sang loses it at this point. She starts yelling" No stay away you can't take them they're mine not your daddy! Don't Hurt them! Go back to mommy and sissy!" Over and over again. North yells which makes her freak out even more. The doctor leaves and doc, Dr.Robert and Erica come running in asking what's going on in here. Oh this is a complete mess.
**************************************************************
Dr. Greens Pov
I run into the room to see pookie just a mess. She's coughing, crying and hyperventilating again. I go over to Silas and pookie and take her from him and hold her while Erica puts more coughing medicine and fluids into her Ivey stream. I try to calm her by whispering words and grabbing her blanket. We get her breathing and coughing under control and her the heart monitor settles down to quietness. I grab some tissues so she can blow her nose. She is just quietly crying now. Raven and his team come running in with the dogs and look around wildly to see everything is calm I put her down and let the dogs jump up into the bed with her. I see Vic climb in next to her and hold her. Raven looks murderous and says " What happened?" He goes over to her and kiss her head and hugs her. I say " She's hallucinating from her fever." He relaxes and say " Little bird just rest with them. You can play tomorrow. I promise." She nods her head and lays down. She is still shaking uncontrollably but once I put her favorite blanket on she closes her eyes. Once she's asleep we all relax and try to go back to sleep because it's 2:30 A.m.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I was literally shocked when I heard her scream it was like who the he'll is she talking to. I wake up to see a nurse standing there. Fuck what do they not understand about stay at only Dr Roberts is allowed to come in to take care of her. We get her calm then some male Dr. comes in and she loses even more than before. We can't get her to calm down doc gets her to only because he grabs her blanket. I was relieved when she just fell asleep with those muts. We all make makeshift beds around the room to keep an eye on her.
*************2 hours later*************************************
Silas's Pov
I am woken by Aggele mou screaming again. What the hell now if it's another stranger heads are going to be rolling. I get up to see two doctors along with Dr. Robert standing there. I am immediately up and say " Aggele mou look here's your blankie." I pick it up and put it on her. I see everyone else look around confused. North pulls Dr.Robert out of the room probably freaking out on him. I pick her up and rock her back to sleep but she won't go because those guys are still there. Raven gets up and drag them out of the room. I whisper smoothing words trying to get her to sleep but she just won't. We all are trying to calm her but at this point it's not working. Raven says" Little bird it's okay do you want me to go home and bring back your pillow and Pajamas to wear and your other comfy blanket." She nods her head and he leaves to get the stuff. 30 minutes later he is back and Gabe is taking her to change. Oh this is so fun.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
I take trouble to the bathroom to change into her Pjs . I kiss her head and say" Trouble it's okay I got you and I'm so going to make you look so pretty that even those dogs drool over you." She giggles and kisses my cheek and hugs me. I get her change and carry her back. I'm making jokes and she's laughing. I am so relieved because I hate it when trouble cries. I say" Now are you going to go to sleep for a little bit longer?" She nods her head and rest her head on my shoulder with a sigh. I lay her down but she won't let to of me so I climb in next to her.