Chemotherapy Treatment Is A Go Part 1

Victor's Pov
We decided to teach them a listen when Sang will not be there. Kota and I are staying with her at the hospital while the others go to school today is the second day of chemotherapy for her and she doesn't look good at all. She's been throwing up every time she eats. I feel so bad for her because we can't do anything asides from rubbing her back and holding her hair. I say" Shh it's okay I got you. Oh princess just rest." Kota is talking to Dr. Roberts about how sick she's been and if he could do something. I put a wet rag on her head while she rest against me. She is shaking and sweating really badly. Dr. Roberts and Kota come back in. Kota sits by the bed while Dr.Robert's start hanging another bag of liquid to keep her hydrated. She is asleep but not sound asleep. She doesn't have a lot of energy but that's to be expected. Dr. Robert strokes her hair and leave. Wow he really treats her like a granddaughter. Everyone has been texting us to see if she is any better. We all having a hard time with this. I kiss her forehead and start changing the rag with a new one to cool her down. Kota moves the trash bucket and slides in next to her. North and Silas come at lunch time to take over for us.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
We walk in to see her asleep on Victor's shoulder. I slide into Victor's spot and Silas on the other. They said" She's been asleep for the past hour. Don't give her anything to eat because she'll just throw it up." We nod our heads and I rewet the rag on her forehead. She only snuggle closer into me. I see a nurse come in with another bag of fluids. She smiles at her and changes the bag. I feel her start to stir and I see her open her eyes. She says" Hi north and Silas. We both say hi to her and try and get her to go back to sleep. She falls asleep for 20 minutes and wakes up. I say" What's wrong sang baby.?" She says" my stomach" I say" I'll be right back with Dr. Roberts okay." She only nods her head and snuggle up to Silas while I go get him.