I'm coming for you!

Corey's Pov
We finally got her to go back to sleep so we head back into the kitchen. We start discussing the mission again. I'll go to check on her in another 20 minutes. I get up and see she is in the corner of the room hyperventilating. The next thing I see is black.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
I feel like something is wrong so I head to the bathroom to call Raven but get no answer so I try Corey's phone and nothing again. This is really strange at least one of them would have answered. I pull up Mr.B house cameras to see Corey and his family on the ground out cold with sang no where to be seen. Where the hell is she?! I red line everyone and I start breathing heavily and trying to count. I just know something is terribly wrong. Please let her be okay. I am trying to control my breathing but it's not working. Nathan comes running in. He tries to get me to calm down but I can't. She's missing, gone. No I can't lose her please. I am slapped in the face. I look around to see doc staring at me in concerned. I say" Thanks. I start counting and Mr.B says" Kota what's wrong?" Wait they don't know. I pull my phone out with shaking hands. I show them and they all start panicking as well. Silas reaction would had been hilarious if this wasn't a serious situation. Silas screams" Aggele mou I am coming for you "with his finger in the air with his arm up. Please let her be okay.
***************************************************************
Nathan's Pov
I am sitting in gym class when I am zapped in the but from my phone. I mutter a fuck because it hurts like hell and not even a minute later Gabe is muttering curse words. We both take off running towards where Kota is red lining from. I just hope he isn't being jumped right now because we are on the other side of the building. We finally get there to see Kota having a panic attack. I try to get his attention but he isn't focusing. Doc slaps him and he snaps out of it. We finally find out peanut is missing while Corey and his family are knocked out cold. Great just great what are we going to do now? Who could of taken her and why? We head to the house.
***************************************************************
Ravens Pov
I wake up on the floor with Silas shaking me. Why am I on the ground and why do I feel like I been a horrific head ache?I groan and say" What happened?" Silas says" That's what we're like to know but none of you can remember." I say" Is little bird okay?" Silas has this from expression and I immediately say" No, No , No she can't be. She can't be I must be dreaming." Silas says" We don't know she's missing but we'll find her Victor is already tracking them. We'll bring her home safe." I say" I'm so sorry for not protecting her better." He shakes his head no and say" You did everything you could it's not you fault you were knocked out." I feel like a total failure. I let her and everyone else down. One job and we failed. She's like a sister to us and we can't even protect her. I hate it I need to find her and need her to forgive me. I might be a the scariest person in the academy and Russia but I still have a heart which people seem to forget about. Please let her be okay and find her unharmed