Today Is A New day

Victor's Pov
Everyone else stayed the night with us. We get up and all my brothers are freaking out asides from doc and Mr.B. I say" What's wrong?" Already knowing what's wrong. They say" She's missing" at the same time. I say" no she is probably in the kitchen or outside." I laugh as I watch my brothers push each other to get down the stairs. Doc is shaking his head in amusement while Mr.B just sighs and says" I thought I taught them better than this." This has me on my knees from laughing so hard. Soon enough doc joins me. Princess freaks out saying" Victor are you okay? How about you Dr. Green?" She looks terrified and really really concerned. I say" Yeah princess we were just laughing really really really hard." I get up and hug her. Mr.B says" Miss. Sang what have you been up to and what time did you get up at?" He raises his eyebrow in a questionably way. She says" I did the laundry, cleaned the Windows, dusted, vacuum, made breakfast and lunch and the dinner is in the crock pot, cleaned the bathrooms, plant some flowers organized the shed. Now I'm going to make the beds. Why do you need me to do something else?" She tilts her head to the side. Mr.B says" No but how long have you been up?" She says" I need to go make the beds then I'll answer because the questioning usually comes after." I laugh and watch her take off down the hall. We walk into the kitchen and North says" Where's Sang baby?" I say" Making the beds. And before you go off on us she does it because it's apart of her routine and she hates it when it's interrupted or changed. It's part of her autism." He seems to calm down after that answer. That was close call.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
I overheard Sangs conversation with Mr.B, doc and Victor. I was surprised at what she said. I had to stop from snickering when she walked away. I walk into the kitchen and burst out laughing. I then explain what she said about having to wait and how she walked off. They all laugh until we see them come in and immediately stop laughing. North says" Where's Sang?" He wasn't here when I told the others. He immediately started to get angry but Victor explains it's how her brain works. Not even ten minutes later she is dressed and ready to go. North says" Sang baby did you eat yet?" She completely ignores him and turns to Mr.B and says" Questioning time." We all laugh but she ignores us so Mr.B says" What time were you up? Did you eat anything yet?" She says" Yes I had eggs,bacon, Apple sliced up and orange juice. I got up at 4:30. Guess what I found?" Oh no what did she find. I see everyone else has the same look in their eyes. I found all this candy. But I don't get why it was hidden under the couch, in the vent, on top of the refrigerator, taped to photographs behind, in the closet, under the pillowcases, in between the bed and couch. Do you know why?" We all laugh and North says" Luke hides Candy because I don't allow him to eat sugar all day and unhealthy junk." She nods her head and says" Do you think in gym we'll be outside?" She's literally bouncing up and down. Mr.B says" My sweet little darling how much sugar have you had already?" She thinks for a minute and says" None at least not yet. Karen always gives me a prize if I behave and don't get in trouble. But I do what North says. Stay until he comes and gets me. I don't understand why people listen to me when I say I'm not allowed to get up." Mr.B says" Don't worry." He demands us to make sure she doesn't get too much candy. Oh what are we going to do.
*****************At school************************************
Luke's Pov
We sit in the courtyard and watch her walk around us until Gabe says" Trouble sit down your making me dizzy." She sits down but bounces in her seat. I say" Cupcake do you want to take a walk before homeroom?" Hopefully it will keep her calm during homeroom and all the way to lunch. She jumps up and bounce in place while she waits for North and I. We start walking and I see she is sucking on something. I say" Cupcake what are you eating?" Please don't let it be candy. She says" A lollipop without a stick why do you want one?" I eay" No it's too early for candy." She ignores me and takes off running. Shit where is she going. We both take off running trying to catch her. We finally catch up to her and see she found Silas and went after him. She is talking a mile a minute. We can't keep up with her because she's changing topics really fast. Silas just nods his head and says" Aggele mou did you have sugar?" She nods her head and says" Yes why do you want some?" He shakes his head and picks her up trying to calm her down. She only giggle and says" Look there's Nathan." She wiggles until Silas puts her down and she take off towards him. We run after but she is caught by Rocky. Fuck we try to get to her but she then starts crying because he's yelling at her. She punches him and takes off towards Nathan again. She jumps and he catches her oh thank god. We don't need to deal with Rocky because she knocks him out. Wow she is super strong. We get to her and Nathan and he says" What happened?" We explain how she saw him and took off and how Rocky picked her up but she knocked him out cold. I say" Let's get you to doc." She nods her head and I text doc and Mr.B what happened and to let the others know where we are.