Where is she?

Gabriel's Pov
It's been three days since we last saw her. We texted her and called her. Victor brought a phone for her so we can find her faster. Where the fucking hell is trouble?! We all been acting like North even Mr.B. Trouble has gotten to him as well which is fucking amazing I never thought I would live to see this fucking day. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I am shocked in the fucking ass. Who the motherfucker shocking me in my ass. It's a text from Mr.B saying" Meet at Mr.Lee's house in 30 minutes." I text Vic to get a ride with him to Kota's house. Why the fuck are we going to his house when we should be looking for fucking trouble. Where the fuck is she?
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I am chained to the handles that turn on the shower. It's been three days since I last saw them. I am being punished for interrupting someone's job. Marie hasn't done anything to help me. Mommy also made me drink lemon juice and vinegar with glass in it. The shower is on too. It's freezing cold. I really want to get out but I'm not allowed. I'm so tired and hungry. Mommy also cut my back up and beat me. She even threw me down the stairs. All I want is the boys I'm crying and begging for them. Why does mommy and daddy hate me? Why does Marie hate me? What did I do. I promise to be good.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I am having a really bad feeling about this situation with cupcake. Kota, Nathan, North and I are waiting for Mr.B to call us back with her address so I can sneak in with Nathan. We get a call and find out she lives right next to Kota and Nathan. How the hell did we miss that? Mr.B gave order to sneak into her house. I sneak in to Marie and her parents room. I knock them out with this smelling stuff. I knock out everyone asides from Sang. Where the hell is she. I hear the shower running upstairs so I knock on the door saying" Sang, sweetie are you in there. I hear a banging sound and I immediately try and open the door. It's locked fuck. Nathan breaks down the door and the site that greets us is not good at all . I immediately red line Doc and Mr.B. I undid the chains and carried her to Kota's. I keep saying your safe I got you. She keeps saying" Y..you c..came f..for m..me." I nod my head and say" We are going to Kota's house. She miss shaking so badly that I almost miss the nod of her head. I look over to Nathan to see he is having a hard time keeping calm. I am too but cupcake is only thing I am worried about right now I'll deal with her family later when she's better.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
I am extremely worried about Pookie no one has been able to get a hold of her. I finally call Phil to get her address and update him on the situation. We find out she lives right next to Kota and Nathan. How the hell did we miss that. I tell Owen and he tells Nathan and Luke to go find her. Ten minutes later I am Zapped in the but. I see it's from Luke and know they found her but it's bad because he also red lines Owen. Owen then calls Nathan and barks out "Report Now!" Well isn't he lovely. I know it's bad because he gets this cold glint in his eyes. I immediately pack all my medical supplies and we take off to Kota's house. Owen texts everyone to go to Kota's. We get to Kota's under ten minutes. He basically broke every driving law. We both run in and the moment I see I whisper" Shit." I say" Pookie let me have a look at you." She just nods her head North picks her up and says" Let's go upstairs to Kota's room." I pull my bag out and head upstairs. I get up there to see her laying down with her head in Norths lap. I say" Pookie what hurts the most?" She says" B..back and s..stomach." I say "okay let's look at your throat first." She nods her head but is shaking. She opens her mouth and I gasp it's burned. She starts crying and I try and smooth her by saying "it's okay I'm not mad at you. "I look at her stomach and immediately see red. I am really afraid to look at her back. I keep trying to calm her while I am a raging mess inside. I say "sweetie please lay on your stomach." She does as I say once she is I pull her shirt up to see her back all cut up. It looks like someone just used a knife and sliced her over and over again. I start cursing along with North she starts shaking more and I hear her sob. I say" Shh, pookie it's okay we're not mad at you your safe." I start cleaning her wounds and stitching them up. She only whimpers and it breaks my heart even more. She whispers" I d..don't k.know w..why t..they h..hate m..me" I say" Just rest Pookie we're going to give you some warm clothes and make you something to eat. " I pull out one of Kota's pajamas and hand them to her. She gets up and heads to the bathroom to change. She comes back out and I have to laugh they are so big on her it looks like she is a little girl playing with her mom's dresses and high heels. She walks over to North and I and says" T..thank y..you f..for t..taking c..care of m..me." North just picks her up and hug her whispering something I couldn't hear. I say" No problem Pookie this is what I do isn't it." She giggles and I see North visibly relax along with me. North starts carrying her down to get her something to eat. I start cleaning up and get myself together before I go back down.
***************************************************************
Nathan's Pov
I need to hold my peanut I can't get rid of the image of her being chained to the shower handles. I see North carrying her down and I immediately take her from him. I basically plead with him to have her. He nods my head in understanding and gives her up. She rest her head on my shoulder and says" North is cooking something." I laugh and say" Is that so?" She nods her head and says" Are you guys mad at me? Why does my family hate me so much?" I swear my heart broke even more. I say" We will never be mad at you. I don't know why they did this to you but your safe now." I kiss her forehead and sit down North goes to the kitchen to make her something to eat. Doc comes down and looks like hell. Silas, Luke went to the kitchen as well. Gabe is just playing with her hair. Doc and Mr.B are talking quietly in the corner. Victor is staring at her while Kota rubs her feet trying to keep her warm. She soon falls asleep. 45 minutes later lunch is ready and I wake her up. She smiles at us and says thank you for making lunch and waking me. She is passed around to everyone and ends up in Luke's lap while we eat. Victor pulls her blanket up to keep her warm.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
Princess is now sitting in my lap. We just finished eating and she needs to rest while Mr.B and doc decide what to do. She had her head in Luke's lap her middle part on my lap and her feet in Nathan's lap. We are all basically surround her while we watch a movie. She is sound asleep. We talk quietly while she sleeps. She looks so peaceful. I just hope there is no lasting effect.