What Did They Do?

Gabriel's Pov
We all get up and head to Mr.B and docs office. She looks really pale and I am really worried about her. I pick her up and whisper" Just rest trouble I got you." We head to the nurses office because doc is subbing in for the original nurse. We get to the nurses office and I sit her down on the bed and say" Doc I think she has a fever." He comes over and takes her temperature. He says" Your right. Pookie tell me what hurts." She says" Stomach. I didn't have anymore candy even ask Kota and Luke." We all laugh and doc says" Okay then let's take you home so you can rest. I'll let everyone else know. Who's taking her home." We all say I am. So he says" Luke, Gabe, Silas will. We need you here Kota sorry next time." He says" It's okay. I hope you feel better sweetie I'll see you later. Listen to them." He kisses her head and leaves. Ten minutes later Silas comes in along with Mr.B. He says" What's going on? Is aggele mou okay?" Oy! I am cut off by Luke when he says" We were in English when all of a sudden she pales and boom there is Jade and Mr. Mcfuckcoy walking away. We leave and come here and find out she has a fever." Mr.B says" How high is her fever?" Doc says" 100.9 ." Mr.B nods his head and says" Take her home to rest and we'll talk about what happened earlier later once she's better." I look down to see trouble shiver. I get up and say" We'll keep you fuckers updated." Wow he didn't even say" Mr.Coleman watch your language!" We walk out and head to Norths jeep. She just rest her head on my shoulder so I kiss her forehead and say" It's okay trouble just rest. I fucking got you." She only nods her head. We get to Victor's house and I carry her upstairs while they make her something light to eat. I give her pink pajamas and said" Trouble go change." She nods her head and heads to the bathroom. She comes back out two minutes later and I have her climb in bed.
***************************************************************
Silas's Pov
Luke and I go into the kitchen while Gabe and aggele mou goes upstairs. I go into the medical closet and take out something to make her fever go down. We were specifically told if it gets worse then head over to Erica and see what she thinks. I see Luke start making some soup for her. I get a bottle of water and go upstairs. I see her curled up in bed with Gabe putting a cool wet rag on her forehead. I whisper" Aggele mou can you take this so your fever goes down?" She nods and takes the bills from me and drinks some water. We both say" Good girl. Get some sleep." She nods her head and closes her eyes. Ten minutes later her breathing evens out letting us know she's asleep. We head downstairs to see what Luke is doing and update the others. Doc was shocked to find out she went to sleep so willingly. We head upstairs and put a movie on the volume low so we can keep an eye on her. We change the rag every 30 minutes. It's now 12:30 so Luke goes downstairs and get the soup ready. Gabe wakes her up while I make sure her fever hasn't risen. I pull the thermometer and put it in her ear. It beeps and says" 103" I sigh and say" I'm sorry aggele mou but it went up so we are going to have to go to Nurse Eric's house. Do you know her. Her whole face lights up and she nods her head excitedly. I pick her up and wrap a couple of blankets around her. Luke turns the stove off and start getting it in a container to put it in. Gabe calls doc to let him know what's going on.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I jump into the drivers seat while Silas and cupcake sit in the back. Gabe is up front with me on the phone with Mr.B. We get to Kota's house and see Erica already waiting for us. Sang is whispering something to Silas and his eyes immediately soften even more. He says" It's okay you don't have to be scared." I jump out and open the door for him. Gabe is now talking to Erica. She nods her head and says" Hey sweetie I have some medicine to help you feel better. Did anyone at school give you something to drink?" She says" Karen gave me some chocolate milk. And when I couldn't open this girl named Jade opens it for me. She said I'm sorry for drowning you. Why?" She looks up and says" No reason sweetie. I'll be right back with Max." Silas lays her on the couch while Gabe and I go with Erica. She immediately turns and says" I think she's been drugged but I won't be sure until we get her to the hospital to do some test." Gabe burst out " Fuck" Erica was not happy and slapped him upside his head. She says" We are going to distract her with Max while we do the test. This is the only time he's allowed in the house without Kota." I say" I'll go get him while you go back and tell her what's going on.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
I am in the middle of giving instructions for the test when my phone goes off. I say" I'll be right back." I don't think anyone cares asides from Victor. I say" Hey Silas what's wrong?" We have to take her to the hospital. Erica thinks she's been drugged by Jade." I say" Okay I'll be over as soon as my class is done and inform everyone else." I walk in and Victor is looking at me in worry asking is she alright. I ignore him and hand out the test. I text Owen
Sean: Pookie is being taken to hospital. Erica thinks she was drugged. Everyone leave after this period. Do not tell them anything.
Owen: Okay I'll send out a message that says meet me in our office after class. Keep me updated
Sean: sure will
I sigh and pull up a text to Phil
Sean: Pookie is coming in think she's been drugged during homeroom. Be there soon
Phil: Okay who is with her?
Sean: Luke, Silas and Gabe maybe Max and Erica Lee.
Phil: Okay see you soon
I start bouncing my leg until the hell rings and when it finally does I wait until everyone is out and run to my office to grab my stuff. Please let pookie be okay