changes

"Commander Flash, status report." I said walking up to my clone commander. We were in the war room in the castle. 

"Well.....report just in, it seems that they are retreating." He said. That seemed suspicious. 

"What? That doesn't sound like the separatists......especially not Dooku." I said. We were looking at a hologram of the battle field. I sighed and contacted my brother.

"Anakin, Flash tells me that they're retreating?" I questioned.

"Yes, it seems that the droids have been called back....I am not sure why, although we did outnumber them." He said. 

"I would say any imminent threat is gone but we should make sure we are on guard." Obi wan chimed in. I looked to Caleb and gave him a reassuring smile. I knew he was worried now that I was the queen of Zeldoria.  

"Master Yoda is on his way also." Ahsoka continued. I nodded and looked down ending the transmission. 

"Go make sure that everything is in order please, and find out the casualties of the Zeltron's that were in the royal army please." I said to Flash. 

"Yes, sir!" He said then went to do so. 

"So what is going to happen?" Caleb asked. We walked out of the war room. 

"I don't know." I told him, sighed, and walked outside. There were many clones around helping the casualties. I stood there and realized that this was truly a horrible thing that was happening. We are jedi, we should be able to prevent violence....we should've been able to prevent this war. Maybe I should leave the jedi order, this isn't how it should be.

"Your majesty, we have lost about half of the royal guard. We didn't have very many to start with though." Some said coming up to me. I didn't even know who he was. 

"Thank you for informing me...I am sorry I do not know your name." I said to him.

"It's Wilson, Wilson Green." He said. 

"Thank you." I said. He bowed then walked away. It was very odd to be called "your majesty". I was looking around still when Master Yoda arrived, that was quick. Anakin, Obi wan and Ahsoka came up to us also. 

"Give us some time, you all will. Young Skywalker, discuss this we shall." Master Yoda said. I nodded as my friends left us leading Master Yoda to a private room away from all the traffic of war. 

"want this, do you?" He asked. We sat down in the gardens. They were truly beautiful and peaceful. 

"I don't know Master. I don't think I am ready to leave the jedi order but then again the jedi have strayed so far by participating in the war, and I believe that we are going down a path of darkness." I told him. He looked at me with a slightly nervous look.

"done teaching your padawan, you are not." He said.

"Of course I do not wan't to leave my padawan but I am sure someone else could teach him just as well."

"no, need you he does. best for him, you are." 

"Then what do you expect me to do?! Be queen, don't be queen, be a jedi along side it......Master Yoda this is like a puzzle and if I put the wrong piece somewhere the puzzle doesn't get finished." I said trying to stay calm. 

"Meditate on this you should. Find the answers you may." He said getting up and leaving me alone. I groaned and started to meditate clearing my mind.

*meditation*

I was in a bright place. I looked around but didn't see anyone at first, then I saw Ahsoka...but it wasn't her now, it seemed to be an older her.

"Ahsoka?" I asked making sure it was her. She nodded.

"Amberlee, there isn't much time. I was sent back to warn you, if you stay with the jedi council you and many more will be killed." She said. 

"What?! What do you mean?" 

"A great darkness will fall upon us in your time." She said. My eyes went wide.

"Ahsoka?! What do you mean?" I asked. She shook her head and looked at me with tears.

"Amberlee, just make sure you keep Anakin on the path of good. There are many struggles coming to him, sooner than anyone expects and he will be tempted by the dark side." She continued. Now I wanted to cry, this was too much.

"How do I prevent it?" I asked. 

"guide your brother to the path of light, don't let him stray from the darkside. For him to fulfill the prophecy, you have to fulfill yours. Don't tell him you know any of this, you must look up "The sacrificer". That is your prophecy to fulfill." She said starting to fade. 

"AHSOKA! Ahsoka wait!" I yelled. 

"you have to leave the council, you will be his first struggle....help him stay on the path of good, great sacrificer." She said before completely fading.

*end meditation*

I was brought out of my meditation by Obi wan. I gasped quickly startled by what just happened.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head. 

*skip to jedi council meeting, the same day.*

"I am leaving the jedi order." I said to them all nervous. There were many gasps of shock. I hadn't even told Obi wan, I could sense his confusion. 

"I am sure I speak on behalf of the council, we respect whatever you choose but we are confused as to why...." My old Master said. I gulped.

"Many reasons of which my meditation has confirmed that it may be time for me to leave the order." I said. 

"My meditation has also revealed that the jedi especially are heading down a dark path. Somehow we all need to end this war soon before it becomes irreversible." I said. 

"We are sorry to see you go, but we wish you luck in your future journey's. We hope you will stay with the republic." He said. I sighed and nodded to them all before the transmission shut off. I looked to Master Yoda and handed him my lightsaber but he shook his head and pushed it back to me. 

"Part of you, it is. sense you will need it, I do." He said. 

"go meditate I shall, Master Kenobi train padawan Dume you shall." He said. Obi wan nodded and we watched him walk out.

"I want to leave too. I want to be where you are." He said coming over and cupping my face, tears threatening to break out of my eyes. I never cried so this was rare. 

"you can't. We will figure this out Obi wan but you cannot leave the order at this time...I need to figure out what "The sacrificer" is first." I told him. 

"I think I know of someone who can help you. Maz Kanata, she can be found on Takodana...Amberlee, I do not know what to do without you." He said. I pulled back. 

"You need to let go of me. You can't let your feelings for me hold you back!" I said at him raising my voice slightly. He looked down. 

"Watch over my brother, I need you to do that. And you can come visit and vice versa." I said.  He nodded. I sighed and sniffled holding tears back. He got down on one knee and pulled out a little box.

"I was waiting till a better time to do this but Amberlee, you are my permanent other half. You're my love, my best friend, my soul mate. I would be honored to spend the rest of eternity with you so will you do me the honor of marrying me." He asked. I smiled and some tears escaped. 

"I thought you'd never ask." I said. He put the ring on his finger and came up to kiss me. It had been a long time since we had started dating.

"That means you'll be a king." I said. He chuckled.

"I would do anything if it meant I got to do it with you." He said. I smiled and hugged him admiring the ring. It was beautiful.

"We better go tell everyone else that I am leaving the jedi." I said sighing. He took my hand. 

"We do it together."