surprises

Hey all! I hope you're still enjoying the story.....trust me it isn't over yet and there are surprises to come, as the foreshadowing foreshadows in the title......so I so sorry I haven't updated...I had a busy track week and I just had like a friend break up, so I am not friends with my best friend anymore so that was stressful.....long story short she was very toxic and of course I am a little upset but it's for the best......so here is a chapter! enjoy! There should be another one today or tomorrow also.

"Anything exciting happen while I was gone, Sean?" I asked Sean when Caleb and I walked into the throne room. Ahsoka had decided to stay with Anakin to make sure he was ok. I would've stayed and I truly wanted to but I had other people relying on me.

"you didn't miss much, everything is still in order." He said.

"Thank you, also please make sure that a room is ready for Caleb." I said. He nodded and left. I wasn't sure what to do now, it sounded like my day was pretty clear to do whatever we wanted. It was near late day though.

"Let's go for a walk, it's a beautiful day. Walks are calming and relaxing, and I have no idea what else we should do." I said to Caleb. He shrugged and went along with it. I grabbed my bow and arrows just for the hell of it and told Zeb we would be back later. I had been learning how to shoot lately and thought maybe I could get some practice in.

"Why are you always so strong?" Caleb asked.

"Because I have always had to be, it's just a part of me now." I replied as we walked. I felt calmed outside but I was still sad.

"but, you never get to do something for yourself. Doesn't that bother you?" He asked. I had to think about that before responding.

"I guess I never thought about it but honestly I don't know." I said.

"well, I know as jedi we have to be selfless but maybe you should try letting yourself do something for you...like letting yourself be upset about Obi wan." He said. I stopped and looked at him with an inquisitive look.

"I can see it, I have known you long enough." He said. My eyes went slightly wide, he's so young but so wise.

"You're so young, stop being so wise and stuff." I said to him. He smirked.

"well between you and Obi wan, how could I not be so wise?"

"Anyways, do you know whom your new master will be?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I was hoping you could go back to being my master." He said.

"Maybe we could actually figure something out. You would have to live here though, I am not going back to the jedi order....I can't leave these people." I said. He nodded understanding. He was about to reply when I stopped and listened very carefully to nothing.

"It's too quiet." I said. I motioned for him to climb up a close tree while I climbed the one right next to it. I looked around and saw three people walking our way.

"Caleb, look." I whispered to him and pointed. We waited as they got closer and I immediately recognized all of them, Moralo Eval, Cad Bane and worst of all.....Rako Hardeen. Obi wan's killer.

I closed my eyes and focused myself trying to not do anything rash. How did they escape? How did they get here? Why are they even here? I was broken out of my thoughts by the sound of a cracking, I looked over to see Caleb fall out of the tree onto his back. They all turned around and they immediately pointed their guns at him, but for some reason Rako didn't have a gun. I jumped down getting the bow and arrow out, it wouldn't do much but it would help...I also had my lightsaber just in case but I couldn't reveal that yet.