Finally

Hey all! So this is the last chapter. I hope you liked my story! I don't think I'll write another one about the thugs and people in this one though, so thanks for reading!

"I am leaving the council." Obi wan said. We were addressing the council...together.

"Might I ask, why?" Windu asked. This was the day Maz told me about, the day I wasn't the one sacrificing. It had been four months since the sith was killed and the republic was now being reformed. The jedi didn't need Obi wan for his skills anymore, and attachments weren't allowed anyways.

Padme had her babies, Luke and Leia, twins. Many people in the senate were replaced and the republic had won the war. Also, the clones were able to do what they want now as long as they report back for duty if needed. And, I was expecting a baby...Obi wan was ecstatic.

"I have broken the rules and formed a very strong attachment...I am going to live with my wife." He said grabbing my hand and clasping his with mine. I tried to hide my smile...my master smiled though, he knew but trusted us so he didn't say anything.

"I am sorry to have deceived the council but love is love." He said. Anakin had also gotten out of the jedi council for Padme. I didn't force Obi wan though, he decided this by himself...I didn't want to force him to do anything.

"a surprise to me, this is not. hold you back from being content, I will not. May the force be with you, always." Master Yoda said. We both bowed then left.

"Oh my force, did you see Windu's face?" I said when we got far enough away. He nodded and I laughed.

"Amberlee, hold on!" Master Fisto said behind us. We both turned around.

"I want you to know that I am happy for you...you deserve this after all you've went through." He said. I smiled.

"Just an FYI, you're always welcome to come and stop by...anytime." I said to him. He smiled and nodded then let us go on about our way.

"When should we tell Anakin that you're pregnant?" Obi wan asked. I chuckled, he was already planning everything out from whether he thinks the baby will be force sensitive, to play dates with luke and leia.

"I was thinking after we say goodbye to Caleb." I said. Speak of Caleb, we bumped right into him on our way.

"Hey! We were just coming to find you." I said to Caleb. He smiled at me but then gave Obi wan a dirty look.

"I'll miss you Amberlee, I will have to come visit a lot with Master Fisto." He said giving me a hug.

"I'll miss you too Kenobi, but if you don't treat her like the queen she is, I will make sure you're sorry." He said surprising me.

"CALEB!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, but just making things clear. May the force be with you both." He said then walked away. I laughed and looked at Obi wan, being the happiest I had ever been. I looked to him still laughing.

"You better watch out Kenobi." I said then started laughing again. He rolled his eyes.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied. He ignited something inside me, I think it was happiness. He is the love of my life and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Everybody was happy, the war was over and we could finally be together. No secrets, no deceiving anybody, just pure happiness. After all I've been through, I deserved it.