6 months later

Hey all! 

I am so sorry for the wait and I am thankful for the people that have waited patiently. I was away from my computer for over two weeks so here is an update, and I should have some more up soon! 

Within the next month I am going to end this story, sadly, but I have had so much fun writing it and I am pretty sure I will give you all the feels when it ends...it'll be worth the wait! Love y'all!

"Ahsoka left the council." Obi wan said. My head perked up...I had felt a disturbance in the force today and for the past week Ahsoka has been on trial for something she obviously didn't do. I was staying in an apartment on Couruscont since I had heard she needed help and represented her. Obi wan and I had gotten married so I kept an apartment ready on Couruscont so I could visit more. 

"I had a feeling." I said. All I could think about was when I went into the future or whatever happened and Ahsoka told me to watch over Anakin. This must've been what she meant. 

"Maybe I should check on Anakin." I said. 

"He hasn't spoken since she left earlier today so I hope he talks to you because I have gotten nothing out of him." He replied. I nodded, kissed him and left. I knew Anakin was in Padme and she was in the apartment building next to mine. I walked over and knocked on the door when I arrived. It opened to reveal Padme.
Her and I were slightly closer but not by much. I still didn't like that my brother was way too involved and couldn't have the ability to let her go or anything but I can't prevent it now. 

"Hi Amberlee, what a pleasant surprise." Padme said. 

"Yes, Umm....is Anakin here?" 

"Yes, he is in the living room." She said moving to let me in. I saw him sulking on the couch and went over plopping myself next to him. His eyes were slightly puffy and his feeling were radiating off him. I didn't say anything while Padme moved going to give us some space. I asked her if he had talked yet and she shook her head. 

"You know, this isn't the last time you'll see her. You'll see her again." I said to him and looked over. He just kept sulking and looking at the ground. 

"C'mon Anakin, say something to me." I said. He looked over slightly. 

"I am just confused" 

"Confused about what, this is a pretty black and white situation." I replied. He rolled his eyes.

"Why she would leave me, and us, all of this." He said. I sighed.

"everybody has their own path, she is just trying to find hers. You have to let her go do that." I said. He just nodded his head and continued to sulk. I pulled him closer to hug him and comfort him.  

I woke up later not even remembering falling asleep. I was laying on the couch with a blanket over me. I blinked rapidly remembering that I was at Anakin's apartment, hopefully he called Obi wan and let him know I was fine. I looked around and saw Anakin eating at the table, sensing that Padme must be at work. 

"Hey." I said groggily getting up and sitting with him. He didn't reply, just nodded at me and slowly ate his food. I wanted to show him what I had seen, so he could know that she will be ok. I had read somewhere that certain, rare, force sensitive beings could push their visions into others mind so they could see what the person saw. 

"I am going to try something that I read about but you have to promise not to freak out." I told him. He gave me a nervous look, I closed my eyes took a deep breath then began. The readings said to hold their face and look deep into their eyes and focus on transmitting your vision to them but...this time it didn't work that way. His vision went into me.