Revoke

It has been two days since Maz arrived and I had no idea when she was leaving but I didn't mind, the more the merrier. I was sitting deep in thought. Should I make Zeldoria a neutral planet or should we stay in the republic? The people wanted neutral so certainly that is the answer, right? I would have to get permission from the dutchess of Mandalore first though, she leads the neutral systems. Obi wan mentioned her once.

"child, what is on your mind?" Maz said breaking me out of my deep thoughts.

"I need to make a decision, whether or not to stay with the republic." I told her.

"and go to what? The separatists?" She asked. I laughed slightly and shook my head.

"of course not! I used to be a jedi, Maz. We would become a neutral system." I said. She nodded her head looking to think about it.

"It's what the people want also." I continued.

"Then I think your mind is already made up. In the prophecy, about you, you give and give but one day you'll have to stop giving and do something for yourself...when that time comes you'll know." She said. I stood up.

"I guess I should go contact the duchess, and the chancellor and let the people know.....so much to do." I stated. She smirked.

"You are doing fine, have trust...now I must go back to my place." She said.

"thank you again for all your help, Zeldoria's doors are always open to you." I told her.

"the same goes to you, young skywalker." She said then walked away. I also walked away going to my room and changing into something more formal for my transmission with the duchess. I began the transmission after getting changed and going to a better room for it.

 I began the transmission after getting changed and going to a better room for it

"This is the queen of Zeldoria, I request a meeting with the duchess." I said when a guard came on the transmission instead of the duchess.

"How can I help you, your majesty?" She asked when she came into sight.

"I would like to make Zeldoria a neutral system." I said. She looked slightly surprised.

"You have only been queen for about two weeks, correct? And you have an army?" she asked.

"yes on both, but my time period as queen does not affect my decision making. My people brought a petition to me and if it is the wish of the people then I shall comply for them. And the army is so we are not powerless against the Seperatists if they decide to attack" I told her rather harshly.

"I apologize, I meant no disrespect...I have heard about you from Master Kenobi when he came to help Mandalore, and from what I have heard we can trust you not to cause any problems with your army, so you shall be welcomed into the council of neutral systems." She said. I kept my feelings in tact when she mentioned Obi wan, but could sense something more than just him helping. I put a light smile on.