Death

"I still do not see what there is to discuss! This is not a negotiation, I am making my statement that Zeldoria will be a neutral system!" I said raising my voice slightly but in a stern, powerful way. I was getting frustrated. They were trying to convince me not to leave the republic.

"Zeldoria could be the deciding factor on whether we win the war or not, you have an army we could use." The chancellor said.

"But that is not for the republic's disposal! You have clones! There is nothing to discuss, we are leaving the republic." I said once more.

"You were once a jedi, don't you want to stay with that feeling of home?" Padme said. I gave her a glare.

"I gave up that feeling of home when I became queen of a planet that needed me. I would think you of all people would understand that sense of responsibility to her people." I said. She looked like that struck her right in the gut making her feel horrible.

"Both of you! You both advocate to end the war yet you have chosen a side in the war...nobody in this room will be able to convince me to change my mind." I stated.

"Perhaps we should get a jedi to come help us." The chancellor continued.

"Seriously?! I used to be a jedi and you want to bring someone from the order in taking their valuable time away from them to try to convince me of something I will not do?! I am disgusted, Chancellor. This conversation is over, we are withdrawing and you can't stop us." I said turning around and walking out quickly.

"Well....that went different than I expected." Zeb said.

"It's politics...I hate politics." I said. He started laughing.

"What?!" I said stopping. I had been walking so fast I didn't know where I was going.

"You got into the wrong job if you hate politics." He stated. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Amberlee?!" I heard a voice question. I turned around to see my brother and when I did he smiled ear to ear. I walked up to him and we hugged. Ahsoka was with him and I gave her a hug too.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I could ask you two the same."

"Padme contacted me and said you want to become an neutral system." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"that is true, that is what the people want and that is what we are going to do. Do not try to convince me otherwise." I said. He put his hands up in surrender.

"I won't, for now...anyways you look great!" He said.

"thank you. Oh, this is Zeb...Zeb, this is my brother Anakin and his padawan Ahsoka." I said introducing them. They all nodded towards each other.

"We have also been assigned to escort you to your temporary apartment." Ahsoka said. I smiled and we went into a speeder going to the apartment. It was a slightly quiet ride over but it wasn't uncomfortable. When we got to the apartment Zeb and I would be staying in my stuff was already there and I immediately went and changed into something far more comfortable.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" My brother asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, don't tell Caleb yet...I want that to be a surprise too."

"Always having to make an entrance, you definitely succeeded." Anakin said. I could tell there was something else on his mind though. I raised my eyebrow at him and tilted my head in a motion towards the terrace.

"we'll be back in, in a moment." I said to Zeb and Ahsoka going out onto the terrace. Couruscont was beautiful, but it wasn't more beautiful than Zeldoria. It didn't have vegetation or bodies of water, but it had beauty of it's own.