reunion

*fyi I changed the last chapters name because I forgot to before I published it and I went back to one of the chapters to fix the story line since I goofed haha sorry!!ok back to the story*

"Why are we going to the chancellors office?" Kanan asked.

"He says it's for information about the mission just for me but always be wary of him Kanan. There is something off about that man." I told him. He nodded.

"So why am I here if it's just for you?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Because I want to make sure you know some things before we embark on this mission. You should know that I have a feeling things from my past are going to be revealed on this mission." I started giving him a glance to make sure he was listening.

"Before I was a Jedi, I was a slave and there are some things I will tell you about that in the future but for now that is all you need to know." I told him as we got to the senate building.

"Why did you never tell me before?" He asked.

"I don't tell very many people of my past because it's in the past and I don't want you to think of me any different." I told him looking down at him.

"That doesn't change who you are, all that matters now is that you're my master." He said making me smile. When we got to the chancellors office I had to remind myself to be civil. I really didn't like him.

"Chancellor Palpatine." I said, Kanan and I bowed.

"Amberlee, may I call you that?" He asked. I nodded not sure how to decline.

"This is my padawan, Kanan Jarrus. I brought him along with me, I hope you don't mind." I said. He shook his head to say he didn't mind.

"There are just a few things you should know about Zeldoria, have you ever been there? I know you were on Tatooine with Anakin but he wasn't sure if you'd ever been there." He said. Ugh, Anakin and telling him stuff. I didn't see how he trusted him.

"Once or twice." I said lying. Before my father forced my mother and I into slavery we lived there.....amongst other things that happened there.

"Well, there are new rulers now and you must be sure to stay on the queens good side....she knows that jedi are coming to make a treaty but she doesn't seem to be the friendliest." He said. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Do we get to know their names?"

"Delilah Blue and Zeus Diché, the throne is the queens though so she is who you will have to convince." He said. My stomach dropped when he said those names and I suddenly felt dizzy. I hadn't heard those names for years.

"Is there a problem?" He said. I shook my head and put on a smile.

"No, thank you Chancellor. I am sure this will all go smoothly." I said lying once again. This wasn't a good idea for me to go, I had to talk to Master Yoda.

"Kanan, you know those things I said would come from my past later?" I asked. He nodded.

"Well it's later." I said driving back to the temple. He looked at me curiously, when we got back I immediately went to find Master Yoda. Just my luck Anakin, Obi wan and Ahsoka were there, great just great.

"Master Yoda, it is not a good idea for me to go on this mission. The queen, well the queen....." I said but couldn't quite find the words. I looked to my friends and sighed.

"The queen is my sister, and if I go there she may view it as me trying to take the thrown since I have a birth right to it." I said finally getting it out. It felt good to finally say it but at the same time it didn't.