Negotiations

"So......Amby you're a Jedi knight now, I presume?" Zeus asked. I scowled at my old nickname, I never really liked it.

"It's Amberlee, and yes I am a Jedi master, I'm part of the Jedi council." I said bitterly. I really didn't want to be here, after my sister and ex left me to be a slave. They could have easily bought my freedom or done something.

"You've come a long way from your slave days." My sister said.

"No thanks to you." I said smiling sarcastically. She just glared slightly then continued eating.

"Try not to anger them, remember we still haven't made a treaty yet." Obi wan said whispering in my ear. Kanan and Anakin were sitting across from us while Zeus and Deliah were sitting on either end of the table.

"You know, Amberlee, I am surprised you didn't try to claim your throne when you got your freedom." My sister said making me choke on my drink. I glanced up at her.

"Are you implying that you want me to challenge you for the throne?" I asked. She chuckled.

"I'm not implying too much of, maybe just that you had much promise in other aspects of life but then decided to stay a slave." She said crossing the line. I went to yell back but Zeus stopped us.

"Deliah! That was uncalled for, just because you're intimidated by her doesn't mean you have to be rude now let's all just cool down and we will talk business in the morning." He said. I got up and put my napkin on my plate.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave before I say something I will regret." I said getting up very angry. I heard someone come after me but didn't bother to look back assuming it was Obi wan.....it wasn't, it was Zeus.

"Amberlee wait! What she did was totally uncalled for." He said catching up to me.

"It wasn't just uncalled for, it was low! I only came here to help the republic not to steal anyone's throne or anything so knock some professionalness into her, ok?!" I said. He nodded and we stood there for a moment. I went to turn around but he grabbed my and tried to kiss me but I put my hand up blocking his face quickly.

"Woah! What you doin' there?" I asked.

"You don't still have feelings for me?" He asked. I gave him a face that was like "you idiot".

"Uhhhh no!" I exclaimed rolling my eyes.

"You fell in love with someone else?!" He asked lowering his voice.

"Jedi aren't allowed to form attachments." I said keeping a straight face. I had gotten good at being serious.

"I think you broke that rule then." He said. I let my straight face and turned around.

"Goodnight Zeus." I said annoyed walking back to my room and flopping down on my bed and closing my eyes eventually drifting off into sleep.

"Should we wake her up?" I heard my padawan say. I didn't want to wake up so I ignored it.

"She looks so relaxed, the most relaxed she's been in days." Obi wan said. I was relaxed so they should leave now.

"Well, she has to get up eventually....I've got this." Anakin said. Suddenly I felt the bed dip and then realized he started jumping on my bed. I groaned and laughed a little, he used to do this all the time when we were younger.

"Wake up!" He said. I laughed more and opened my eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up. Give me a few quick minutes, I just have to change." I said getting up and quickly changing. I was still aggravated about last night but was trying to put it behind me. I came out and we all went to breakfast.