Discussions

Hi everyone, so I hope that people didn't stop reading because I hadn't updated for so long...I am sorry if that is the case but I had no way to update. So to those still reading, enjoy! Also, this is just sort of like a filler chapter before some stuff starts to go down. 

"Are you going back to Zeldoria?" Obi wan asked. We were snuggled up in bed after the long day.

"soon, I believe I should." I said. He still seemed distracted, like he was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him. 

"What? Nothing." He stated. I sat up and stared at him. 

"Liar. Now tell me what you're thinking about or...you'll have to go sleep on the couch." I said to him. He smirked and rolled his eyes, he always said I looked cute when I tried to be stern with him but no one else.

"I have a bad feeling that something bad is coming..." He said. I could tell that, that's not it. 

"What else?"

"Well...you didn't seem very upset that you aren't pregnant. Do you not want kids?" He asked. Here it was, the big question. I sat up, crossed my legs and turned to him. 

"not really. I didn't have a good childhood, you know that, so it kinda ruined it for me. Anakin was pretty much my child...besides, if I were to have one, you couldn't be a jedi." I said. He looked upset.

"I guess you're right, but I could leave the order and we could live on Zeldoria." He said. I looked at him with a weird look and moved back slightly.

"Do you hear yourself right now? You would leave the order, something you have been working for your whole life? You're on the jedi council!" I said raising my voice slightly. 

"You did that too! You were on the council, and you worked for it and you left." He said. I looked down knowing he was right.

"But I left for the better good, they need..." I was saying but was interrupted by knocking on the door. I sighed and got up, the knocking getting more aggressive. Thankfully I had clothes on, Obi wan was putting his shirt back on. I looked through the peep hole and it was Anakin. I opened the door and he walked right in. 

"Where's Obi wan?" He asked but more like demanded.

"right here." Obi wan said coming out. I went over and started to tidy up, getting ready to leave for Zeldoria.

"the chancellor has been kidnapped, we have to go rescue him...we already have a lead." Anakin said worried. I rolled my eyes, I had never like the chancellor so I didn't really care either way. I always got a bad feeling around him. 

"Oh no, your bestie needs saving once again. I am sure that it is a trap." I said slightly sarcastic. They both glared slightly at me, Obi wan sighed and rubbed his temple. 

"did I interrupt a fight or something?" Anakin asked. 

"just go save the chancellor, and be safe." I said. Obi wan and I kissed then the two left leaving me too get ready to leave. I guess I had a lot to think about before he got back.

*Obi wan POV*

It had been silent on the ride to meet the chancellor. Apparently we had to invade general greivous' ship to get the chancellor back. I sensed a trap.

"so...want to talk about it?"Anakin asked. 

"Let's focus on the mission." 

"Well...it seems like it is bugging you. And you can't focus on the mission if you are focused on whatever happened between you and my sister." He stated. I sighed. We were almost there. Thankfully it was only us two on the com line.

"your sister and I got in a discussion about some stuff." I said.

"Ok, it was definitely borderline fight and was it about having children?" He asked. It was like he read my mind.

"How did you?"

"I noticed your mood when she found out about the miscarriage." He stated. I sighed. 

"She doesn't want children but I think it would be nice too have one or two...or three." I said imagining it. Amberlee and I creating three beautiful children, two boys and one girl...growing old together while she trains one, or all of them to be airs of the throne. 

"well...it's like you haven't ever meet Amberlee. In case you haven't noticed, she doesn't really want kids. She has used me and Caleb as her kids, I think. She is probably just afraid to mess up" He said. I sighed again. There has been a lot of sighing today.

"I think she is also afraid of not giving any child of hers a good life and such. Maybe if you just show her that it'll all be ok and she would agree too it...besides how are you going to keep that from the council if she does get pregnant?" He said. I thought about it for a second, they both bring up good points. 

"since when did you get so into thinking things through?" I pondered.

"I am only reckless 99% of the time, Master." He said. I scoffed slightly. I guess I will have to talk to Amberlee when we get back, if she's not heading back to Zeldoria.