The beginning of the Clone Wars

Obi wan and I were brought out to an open stadium with four large beams in the center.

They brought us both and connected our cuffs to chains then left. The pain from my wound was starting to make me feel numb and having my arms above my head wasn't helping. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I knew Obi wan was saying something but the pain was making my body block him out.

"Amberlee! What's wrong with her Obi wan?" I heard Anakin ask when I could focus. I opened my eyes.

"Well, she tried to be the hero and it didn't work out too well......seems I know where you get it from." He said. I just gave him a glare.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. I give him and glare and snapped.

"Just FYI remember whatever I say next I am in excruciating pain and have been for hours so please take no offense to it but you two better hope the Jedi council got Obi WANs transmission Because I swear if I die on a planet with sand of all the places I will come back and brim you with me!" I said addressing Padme and Anakin.

I cringed again in pain as the animals to kill us came out. I knew Jedi were supposed to stay calm but I didn't know what to do. I looked over to see Padme climbing up her pole. I started focusing on myself trying to get out of the chain.

I used the force and my hands were unbound. I knew the others could handle themselves so I worked on figuring out how to get these animals away.

What was it that master Yoda always said? Ugh I don't know, he says a lot of things. Trust in the force! That's right. I used the force to search the beasts mind and told it to back away from me, in this process making myself dizzy.

I looked around and saw Anakin getting on his beast and Padme jumped down onto the beast then she kissed Anakin on the cheek. Wait, kissed him.....oh no! He shouldn't have feelings like that, his pull to the dark side could become stronger. He came over and I jumped on the back.

"When we get out of this Anakin, you and me are going to have a talk." I yelled to him as Obi wan got on. Now we were just riding around trying not to die when suddenly hundreds of lightsabers ignited all around the stadium.....I sighed with relief.

"Stay close to me, I can sense you getting weaker." Obi wan said to me.

"I can take care of myself." I retorted as Jedi threw lightsabers to us.

"I know you can but let me help you." He said looking into my eyes. I nodded and ignited my lightsaber and started fighting. The motions made me be in more pain than necessary, I knew this was making my injury worse but couldn't just not fight.....I felt myself getting dizzier as more droids circled around us pushing us back. We were outnumbered.

"Master Windu.....I sure hope......you have a backup.....plan" I said my words slurring as my vision started to blur. The last thing I remember is Padme yelling "look" and we all looked up to see Clones in the sky.

*some time later*

"I awoke very slowly, my eyes trying to adjust to the light. It smelled like medicine so I must be in the med bay. The events came flooding back to me, Jango Fett, the clones and Anakin and Padme. What to do, what to do.

When my eyes finally adjusted I looked around. I must be in the Jedi temple med bay, how long have I been out? I looked and saw Anakin sleeping in a chair then Obi wan sleeping in the chair next to him. I moved myself to sit up and felt the pain once again, not as prominent but still there.

"Ahhhh, Master Skywalker, awake you finally are." Master Yoda said walking in. I smiled glad I wasn't dead. Thankfully I wasn't in the dreaded hospital robes also, I was just in some comfortable clothes of mine.