Changes and Anger

Hey all! So, this is one of the shorter chapters but I wanted to give you all a chapter since I left you with a cliff hanger......my half day was busier than expected so I didn't get to write as much but I will try to write more so I can update again! Enjoy!

"So, let me get this straight......all three of you deceived EVERYONE because there is a plan to kill the chancellor?" I asked Master Yoda, Windu and Obi wan. They looked at each other and I paced again shaking my head in disbelief.

"I understand that this is to save a life but this is extremely low and deceitful, especially for the Jedi." I stated. I was trying to work it all out in my brain, Obi wan made a face change so he would look like Rako and get in on the plan to kill the chancellor....but apparently nobody could know so that nobody ruined the plan.

"We will need your help now, you'll have to help stage a break out so that it doesn't look like you just let them go." Mace said. I stopped pacing and stayed as calm as I could.

"Not that I agree with this but I guess I will help." I said reluctantly.

"I'm sure you can figure this out, thank you Amberlee." Mace continued.

"Yea, umm......can I speak to Master Yoda alone? Obi wan, Zeb will take you back to your cell and I will be there soon" I told them. Mace walked away from the transmission and Zeb came in to take Obi wan, whom still looked like Rako.

I still had to talk to Yoda about Caleb, I know Obi wan is alive but I would like my padawan back.

"I was wondering if there is a way that I could still be Caleb's master. I know that I am no longer part of the Jedi order but I was part of the council and my training is complete." I said.

"Has a master, padawan Dume does. Possible in neutral planets this is not, for sake of the war." Yoda said. I shrugged.

"Figured I would ask.....thank you." I said then ended the transmission. Sighing I walked away and just walked around. I had mixed feelings about all of this. 

"What was that all about?" Zeb said coming up behind me startling me. 

"Everything is a disaster. Nothing can go right! That person is not whom we think." 

"Is Obi wan's death bugging you today?"

"That guy is Obi wan!" I said and started to explain making sure nobody was around. He gave me a weird look at the end. I shrunk. 

"Well then let's get them out of here so you can get your fiance back." Zeb said making me smile. I rolled my eyes as we devised a plan. Two hours later after the castle was quiet I put on a dark cloak and went down the the cells where the prisoners were. I gave the guards a sleeping potion but made them believe it was just a drink posing as a kitchen server. 

"Here, toss the key after you get out.....There is a ship out in the woods 2 clicks to the east, you owe me big time.....make up some excuse to how you got out and go quickly." I said to Obi wan and put the key by the cell. He grabbed my arm before I left, stopping me. 

"I am sorry and I hope that once I am back to normal you forgive me." He said. 

"We'll talk later. Now just go save the chancellor." I said then walked away quickly so nobody would see me. When I got back to my room I threw the robe in the deep depths of my garbage so nobody would find it and tried to go to sleep. 

I was woken up by knocking on my door. Groggily I went to it to see Zeb standing outside it and motioned for him to come in. He started explaining to me how they successfully got away and that somebody already informed the republic. 

"Does anybody know we had anything to do with this?" 

"No, I don't believe so. But whatever they're doing will happen tonight." He replied.  I nodded and he paused but didn't say anything and left. Obi wan was supposed to be undercover to uncover an assassination attempt on the chancellor. He couldn't tell anyone but I was still upset that he didn't tell me. All I could do is go about my day and hope for the best. 

*2 days later*

"Now that everything is back to normal it is time for Padawan Dume to come back to training...We are sending Master Kenobi to pick him up." Master Windu said. I bowed then turned off the transmission looking to Caleb. He looked upset.

"What's wrong?" 

"It's just I feel let down." 

"I know, I do too but we should just try to be happy that he is alive." I said. Caleb nodded slowly and walked away probably going to pack. I stood there waiting now for Obi wan to come.