1: chen

1: chen imagines

You were sitting at the corner, watching the boys from afar. Yes, you are the world famous, exo's clothes coordinator. They prefer calling you noona, though youre the same age as the beagle line.

"Hey, ___-ssi, hello" someone waved a hand in your face.

"Ah, sorry" you looked up, greeted by their manager.

"The director wanted you to fix their clothes, the shoot is going to start" he told me and left.

You stood up, and quickly went to fix chanyeol's clothes. Their make up and hair stylist are also fixing the other members.

"Youre ruining your make up on purpose arent you?" Chunji, their make up coordinator said to baekhyun.

"No, im not. Its hot here," he leaned closer to her and whispered loud enough for me to hear, "especially when youre here" and he winked.

That definitely made chunji blush, real hard. And she moved on to fix kai. Ah, that hot tan skin of his made me drool.

"Yah," chanyeol flicked my forehead.

"Yeah?" I was awaken from my daydream.

"Where do you think youre touching eh?" Chanyeol teased.

"Eh? Im so sorry" i quickly took my hands off his hard chest.

"Did you have a good time touching?" Chanyeol smirked.

"I didnt mean to.." I looked away and fixed his see through top.

I went to fix chen's too big pants, i wonder if he lost weight. Dont think im a pervert, but thats what we do. I also fixed his untied shoelace.

"Noona, noona" chen called me.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Nothing, i just wanna call you" chen grinned.

Ah, typical chen. That troll will never get enogh. I continued fixing his shirt as well, rolling the sleeves.

"Noona!" Chen shouted.

"Why now?" I asked, holding in my irritation.

"I think i accidentally used umin hyung's pants.." Chen pouted.

"And you just realise it now?" I said sarcastically.

I went to check on xiumin's pants, just in case they really exchanged pants. But he said he used the right pants. I went back to chen and glared at him.

"Are you kidding me?" I tried to sound angry.

"Really, im not kidding. I think this is not mine" he pointed at his pants.

"Well it is, the only one who has that style is you and xiumin" i told him.

"Well.. Maybe you got the wrong pants?" Chen asked again.

"That might happen, but i got your sizes from the last coordinator. She didnt tell me about a miss on the measuring" I was a bit frustrated.

"Ah, maybe i lost weight after the measurement?" Chen tried to remember.

"Why didnt you tell me when i told you to check on the list?" I asked.

"I didnt pay attention.." Chen bit his lips.

"You should spare some time to tell me. I have worked for almost a month now" i scolded chen.

"Thats because you never act serious with me" chen said almost whispering.

"You never act serious. Just wait, i'll come back to you later" i told him and went to the others.

I checked on lay's too big sweater, it looks very cute on him, and kai's brown shoes. He told me that it was a bit too tight, because i tied to too tight.