7: xiumin

xiumin imagine

today is exactly 3 weeks and 2 days since i start to work as exo's manager assistant. the previous manager, dongmin oppa, got a better job to be another group's manager. so i will be replacing him for now, or maybe permanently.

today's schedule is quite empty. just a few members filming for their drama and variety shows. d.o, sehun, lay and suho is off filming their dramas while chen, kris and baekhyun are invited to star in a variety program. so that leaves me with kai, xiumin, tao, luhan and chanyeol.

"____ ah, we will be going" suho was being a good leader, as always.

"see you later. do well okay?" i cheered on the seven boys as they head out.

"you promised noona, you have to see me later no matter what" sehun joked as he went out the door.

as the boys left for their schedule, i sighed and started to check on my remaining work. I looked through exo's scheduled comeback and some work offer that the CEO accepted.

"can we get food, ____ ah?" luhan peeked on my door.

"what do you want to eat?" i replied, not taking my eyes off my work.

"awwhhh~ come on ____ ah~ cant you take your day off and relax with us?" luhan pulled me out of my room, to the living room where the others are.

"alright, i'll accompany you. what do you want to eat? shall we order?" i gave in and sat on the sofa.

"chicken! i'll order!" chanyeol grabbed the phone to make an order.

the rest of the boys were sitting on the floor, busy doing their things. tao checked on his phone while complaining to kai. that kid never stops complaining. luhan is playing his rubiks cube, i wonder if he never gets bored though. then i realise xiumin is nowhere to be seen, so i stood up to check the kitchen.

"did you guys see xiumin?" i ask the three boys in the living room, after making sure xiumin isnt in the kitchen.

"he's in his room. he said he isnt in the mood to wake up" luhan answered me.

"should i check on him? he might be awake" i asked myself as i head to xiumin's room.

the door wasnt locked, of course, so i etered right away. xiumin is in his bed, reading with a cute expression. why does the oldest members look like they are so young?

"what are you reading?" i asked as i enter his room.

"oh youre here? im reading a fanfiction. some fan sent it not too long ago" he replied, showing me the book.

"i used to make some too, when i was in high school" i told him unconsciously, sitting on his bed.

"you did? really? i want to read it, do you have it?" his eyes looked at mine.

"its so long ago, and my story is bad. dont mind me" i stood to leave but xiumin stopped me.

"cant you stay longer? i have been wanting to talk to you about something, ____ ah" he held my wrist.

my heart beats faster as his serious eyes gazed through mine. my eyes wander somewhere else, but i can still feel his gaze on me. i was nervous, this is beyond my comfort zone. i couldnt get away with it, so i smiled nervously.

"o-okay, wh-what is it a-about?" i heard myself shutter.

"actually, ____ ah, lately chen is being distant with me. you know right that he used to be with me all the time. but now he is always with chanyeol and baekhyun" he looked hurt.