21: lay

WARNING!!
FOR THOSE UNDER AGE, OR HATED SMUTS AND 19+ PLS SKIP THIS. BUT IF U STILL WANNA READ, OKAY THEN. BUT DONT BLAME ME :)) ITS SEXY AND CUTE :))

Lay imagines

"____ ah" my sister called as soon as she got home from work.

I sighed, leaving my laptop to answer my sister, "what is it?" I got out of my room.

"I have a friends reunion tomorrow night," she said.

"And what does it have to do with me?" I looked at her strangely.

"Youre coming with me," she smiled happily.

"No way. I dont even know anyone there" i said.

"Thats why you're coming, to meet someone new" she happily entered her room, leaving me in the living room.

I entered my own room, annoyed. My sister is always making me go and meet new people. I hated it, i hated meeting strangers. Im more comfortable in my room, watching dramas.

-------------------------

"____ ah, are you ready?" My sister called.

"I told you, im not going" i shouted back.

"Come on! Dont make me beat you" she glared.

I have no choice but to go with her. My sister could be a scary b*tch when she's in a bad mood.

I used my blue sweater and jeans, with my favourite converse shoes. I grabbed my phone with me as i left my room, ready to go with my sister.

"You look nice in those," she said as i entered the car with her.

"Youre uselessly too happy these days" i complained.

"Dont blame me. Im going to meet my long time crush," she sang happily.

"I thought you're dating xiumin oppa?" I asked.

She shut me off, "shh.. Dont tell him about this. Besides, its not like im cheating on xiumin".

I shrugged, what will i get if i tell him anyway? Its not like he's going to give me extra pocket money, though he adores me too much. He always give me new bags and shoes, and he treats me like his little sister.

My sister parked the car near a house, which should be her friend's home. I followed my sister walk to the house and she rang the door bell.

Some girl opened the door for us and hugged my sister, " oh my gosh, haeri, you're here".

Another girl approach me, "you must be ____, you grew so much" she hugged me.

"Minsoo ah, did you bring your brother with you?" My sister asked the friend who hugged her.

"Of course. Come in first" she welcomed us.

My sister entered first with her friends as i follow behind. The house is quite big, and i saw two guys sitting in the living room.

"____ ah, this is minsoo and jinae. Thats woojung, and minsoo's sister, lay" my sister told me.

I bowed to them, "nice to meet you" and sat beside my sister.

"Oh, she's become so polite. She was quite annoying when she was little" jinae eonni said.

"She's still annoying" my sister corrected, and they laughed.

My sister left with her two girl friends to get some snacks and told me to talk with lay. Why did i agreed to go here? Its super awkward.

Woojung oppa, who i guessed is my sister's crush, spoke first, "so, ____ ah, do you remember me?".