~The Forbidden Fruit~ Chapter Six

Casey pov.

While preparing for work I allowed my mind to recap last nights events, parties were never really my cup of tea but it was a bit different with Andy there. For starters she looked absolutely stunning even more so than usual and she chose to spend her time there with me. Even though it was brief it was kind of nice, I rather enjoyed having her take interest in me. Which reminded me she still had my shirt not that I minded much, however would she return it through Jared or expect me to pick it up. Either one was acceptable I guess. I went back to the first time I ever saw her and recalled every aspect of the day and seconds; I distinctly remembered her wearing red skinny jeans paired with a black Rolling Stones shirt and black vans. I remembered the way her hair fell perfectly around her shoulders and down her back, the concentrated look on her face as she payed close attention to the lecture and notes.

Also I couldn't forget how taken I was by her and how I thought she was a senior. The other factor besides her looks setting her way out of my league. Oh yes it was clear as day then that I had an undeniable crush on her, of course it faded when her and my brother began dating but was it possible it could come back? That it never left? That I merely surpressed it for the sake of my feelings? I decided I'd cut off those thoughts once I finished getting ready, I strolled out of my room and down the stairs. Jared was in the kitchen with another girl? An unidentifiable girl. A girl that was clearly not Andy. I frowned and investigated further stepping into the kitchen.

Jared looked up from whatever he was doing on the counter and smiled at me.

"Yo, Case this is Belinda from school. Belinda this is my brother."

The raven haired girl with loads of makeup on flashed me a smile and held out her hand.

"Pleasure."

I shook her hand.

"Right, I'm sorry I don't know you."

Jared looked shocked.

"Are you kidding? She was the head of Hawaiin dance club."

I watched her giggle and bat her eyelashes at my brother her brown eyes wide and eager. Overall she was cute but she reminded me of a mannequin, way to plastic. Her physique was very slender bordering on unhealthy, her breast were the largest things on her and they were hanging out shamelessly and pushed up to her chin. The barely there halter top she had on stopped above her pierced naval, the mini skirt might have even been tinier than her shirt and the spike heels didn't help much.

I nodded just to please him even though I still had no idea who this chick was.

"Of course how could I forget? Nice meeting you, Jared tell Mom and Dad I'll be back later."

He frowned.

"Where are you going?"

I pursed my lips.

"I've got things to do, just tell them will ya'?"

I stalked to the door and slipped into my car in the direction of work. I sincerely hoped for his and Andy's sake he wasn't planning on doing anything innappropriate with Belinda, not only was he already toeing the line of disrespect but he was also putting the relationship into question. If Andy did decide to drop the shirt off through Jared at my house she would be walking in on something none too pleasant.

Andy pov.

"Glad to hear you two had fun...I had an alright time, I did tell you parties weren't really my scene though...Yeah, I know but think if I would've gotten wasted I wouldn't have escaped the raid...True, Casey probably would've helped me...Yes he is nice, I'm actually on my way to his house to drop off his shirt...He gave it to me to wear...I'll tell you the story in person after I handle this okay?...Right talk to you soon, bye." I sighed in relief tossing my cell into the lap of my brother who was occupying the passenger seat.