~The Forbidden Fruit~ Chapter Fourteen

Casey pov.

"I thought you said you've never played this game!" Nick snarled beside me.

I tapped madly at the control keys with my tongue pointed out the side of my mouth.

"I haven't, this is the first time I ever played Xbox."

It was Saturday morning and I accompanied Naiomi over to Andy's house, I thought it best to have a rational being like myself present in case things got catty. The whole thing was rather calm however, the girls were talking in her room and Nick- her little brother- invited me to play some video games.

"I think you're a liar! This is the twelveth time you've beaten me, how are you doing it?" He fumed twisting and turning his whole body and controller while remaining focused on the screen.

I tapped in a quick combo which caused a fatality and ended his player's life.

"I guess I'm a quick learner." I turned to look at his shocked face, I smiled. "Want to go again?"

He glared at me.

"You bet your ass I want to go again, I'm am the master of Mortal Combat and the master never loses to an outsider."

A smacking sound made the both of us glance to the right, Nick was holding his cheek however. Andy was standing next to him with an eyebrow raised and Naiomi was leaning in the door way grinning.

"Why did you just smack me?" He demanded.

"It's a reminder to watch your mouth little boy. Enough of Xbox, I'm taking you to Natalie's and we're going to the aquarium."

Nick scrambled off of the bed and shut off the Xbox quickly, seems he was excited about this Natalie. When he took the controller from my hand he grew serious.

"You and I will settle this another day and you will feel my wrath."

I nodded slowly and turned to Andy, she was rolling her obsidian eyes.

"Not that I mind, but why exactly are we going to the aquarium?" I asked.

Naiomi answered from the doorway.

"To take some pictures and keep from frying in the heat, then I want to go to the mall and do a little shopping."

I pushed myself off of the bed and straightened out my orange flannel. Although I wondered why they chose an aquarium to take pictures in, maybe for the lighting? Eh, who knows. I followed the lot of them out of the room and down the steps, scrutinyzing Andy inconspicuously along the way. Seeing her in a mint green v-neck shirt, dark skinny jeans, with matching converse and small stud earrings; made me wonder how in the world my brother allowed her to get away. From the way her dark, soft hair fell around her shoulders and modestly freckled face, contrasting with her gleaming eyes; to the way her olive skin glowed and her full pink lips set in a subtle pout, screamed beauty at its finest.

"Since I have to drop Nick off we can all just ride in my car." Andy suggested.

"Cool, did you grab your camera?" Naiomi asked her.

Andy picked a black bag off of the counter and produced a camera from it, shaking it pointedly at Naiomi.

"Ooo, is that the 6.7?" Naiomi drawled admiring it.

Andy nodded.

"Yeah, I haven't even used it yet, I got it like a year ago. Then again I haven't touched any of my other ones in a while either."

Other cameras? How many did she have? And why hadn't she used them? Better yet what use could taking pictures have?

"I call shotgun!" Nick yelped running to the door.