2| Girlfriend

Normal Pov.

"Y-Your what?" Hinata asked, in disbelief. His eyes were widened and sweat dripped his forehead.

"Be my Friend A! Your going to help me to get closer to Kageyama-kun" Arisu replied, as her eyes were sparkling.

"W-Why?" He asked, surprised.

"I like Kageyama-kun, ever since he saved me that day" Arisu said, as her cheeks turned red, then she began to panic.

"D-Don't tell Kageyama-kun, okay?" She added, flushed.

"Sure thing, Kisaragi-san" Hinata agreed with her, and smiled at her in assurance.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Arisu's Pov.

I walked to school to the same route I went yesterday, it wasn't so bad, it's calming in fact.

Lots of people were greeting a complete stranger like me, which made my day.

"Kisaragi-san!" I heard a voice called as I looked back to the owner of the voice, it belonged to my fellow classmate Hinata-kun.

"Good morning, Hinata-kun" I politely greeted him as he catch up with me while riding his bike.

"Good morning to you as well, Kisaragi-san" He greeted back, he stood up from his bike and walked with me while holding his bike.

"Hey Hinata-kun, can you introduce me to Kageyama-kun, please?" I plead to him, showing my infamous puppy eyes.

"O-Oh sure, how about at lunch time?" He asked my opinion, I only nodded in reply as I was grateful.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

We reached the classroom, in my surprise, some of my classmates gather around me.

"Good morning Kisaragi-san"

"Your really pretty!"

"Can I have your number?"

They said in the same time, as I was getting confused.

"Stop pressuring her everyone, she'll be our classmate this whole year, take it easy" Hinata interjected, helping me to get out from this mess.

They nodded and apologized to me for being so pushy as I returned a smile to them.

I sat on my seat next to the window, as I watched other classes in tracksuit ran around the field, seems pretty normal, yet there was something that caught my eye.

I saw Kageyama-kun running as he was in the lead of the class.

That's my Prince Charming! He knows his stuff...

I glanced to the boy next to me, to see him dozing off during class periods, I chuckled not wanting to wake him up.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•